holy sword

" Well then I guess I didn't need to do my job this month." The familiar master says as he hops on a tree branch and disappears as I look over at sona " Something tells me it's not this easy." They all shake their heads as we teleport back." Normally it takes a devil two or three hours to find one." I nod and stroke the back of my familiars head " Now what to call you?" I say as it hops of my arm and back to human form " Its up to you master." I scratch the back of my head " You look like one of the characters off a mobile game so I'll just call you enterprise." I hear a smack so both me and enterprise turn our heads to see Hana smacking her forehead. " What?" She just rolls her eyes as I turn to sona " Anynew contracts for us?" We all turn to her and she opens a circle and hands us a peice of paper " Yep now hop to it." Yes ma'am!" We all yell as I step on the circle with enterprise and we teleport into a pitch black room with a small girl sitting on the floor. " You summon the devil what can I do for you?" I kneel down to her level as she wipes her face.

" My daddy he went missing he was supposed to be home two days ago the police can't find anything on him." I nod as she starts to cry " Its ok sweetheart I'll find him I'll need two things a pic and something he held." She nods and point at a pair of work boots beside a picture. " Enterprise eyes in the sky find him." She nods and shifts into bird form and flys out a window leaving the girl in awe as I inhale before gagging. " Damn he needs to air those out. " The girl giggles as I start to make my way to the window. " What is his name?" "Bobby." I suppress a chuckle and melt into the shadows and glide up the wall and on to the roof " Enterprise status?" "Nothing yet master." I just sigh and dig my phone out and make a phone call "Y/n something wrong?" " No sona I was calling to see if you all could any familiars that can fly I'm  dealing with a missing person?" I state as I hear her sigh "No only you and Hana have a familiar that can fly." I sigh and sniff the air " Well I'll call you if something comes up." "Ok be safe love you." " love you to." I hang up and start jumping across the roofs constantly sniffing hoping to catch a trail. "Master I found him there is some nut job with a sword." I lock on to her position and start sprinting "good job Enterprise tonight you can fly around as much as you like." I tell her telepathically as I come to a old warehouse.

I melt into the shadows to see my target tied to a chair with a crazy looking motherfucker "You now pal I was expecting the red headed bitch to show damn it they are really pissing be off I want to play with my new sword!" He doubles laughing as I get a good look at his sword it has a golden hilt with what looks like a plant carved into the blade.

' Not good sona would want me to get out but I'm not going to let another kid get orphaned.'I think as as glide along the floor and quickly wrap him before yelling " Shadow dragon waxing wings!" I spin and I come out the shadows sending him flying. " You damn devil!" He yells as he charges toward me slicing every other which way as I called my dragon force to bounce the blade off. " Hahahahahaha how does it feel To be losing to a Excalibur!" He laughs as I form a shadow into a sword and start blocking each of his strikes. " So what does it has a name?" I ask as I keep backing away getting him away from the man. " Yes it does! This is Excalibur blessing at hates devil scum like you!" I try to block a slash as it starts to touch my shirt I turn into shadows as it passed through me melting into darkness only to jump out behind him " Shadow dragon crushing fang!" I punch him in the back forcing him to drop his sword and I quickly kick it back toward my target before crossing my arms and covering myself with more scales to deflect his bullets. " You damn bastard." He snarls as I jump back and rest my foot on the blade ignoring the burning on my foot.

" Leave." I snarl as he reloads his gun. I tilt my head back and start sucking in shadows " Hey no eating in a fight that's cheating!" I swallow " So what." I inhale " Shadow dragon roar!" I spit a blast of shadows forcing him to run dropping the sheathe for the sword. I sigh and walk over and placing the sheath on the sword before grabbing the man " Sir are you bobby?" I ask as he nods " Come on your daughter is worried." He nods as I pick up the sword and I teleport us back to his house. " Here you go sir and don't worry I'll take the sword as compensation." He nods " Thank you." I nod as his daughter tackles him to the ground. I turn and start walking away ," Mister! Thank you for bringing my daddy back!" I turn my head to see her smiling while waving I just smirk and raise my fist in the air as I keep walking before teleport to the roof tops.

" Damn looks like a war is in the mix huh enterprise?" I say aloud as she lands on my shoulder. " yeah but you should be thinking on how to explain why you have a holy sword." I sigh in agreement while digging my phone out to call sona. "Hey hon how did it go?" I sigh knowing she was alone " The person was found a stray priest had him but that isn't the troublesome bit." I say as I hear her groan " What is it?" I take a deep breath " He had a sword called Excalibur blessing." I hear a loud thud before sona groans " Ow ow now care to repeat that you said he a Excalibur!!"  I pull the phone away as she yells " Yea so I guess the church will be coming soon to investigate." Sona just sighs "Well did you let him get away." " Yes but I have the Excalibur in my hand i can hold it till the church gets here." " YOU STILL HAVE IT!!!" I jerk the phone away " Should I have not..." " No you did the right thing my darkstalker but lets call it a night you been out all night we have school in five hours." I nod " Ok and hey sona would you and tsubasa like to go to a Café nearby after school tomorrow? I get the feeling the church won't get here till the day after."  "Sure I would love to." I smile as I start jumping across the roofs toward my house.

Time skip

I walk in the door to find the living room light on I kick my shoes off as I walk over to see Hana sleeping on the couch with Tsubasa. I just chuckle before setting the sword on the ground before carrying Hana to her room and tsubasa to mine since we often share I lay her down before going to take a shower.

3 minutes later

I come out in a pair of gym shorts and cuddle up next to tsubasa who buries her head in my chest before I pass out.