Is it peace or a war?

" From Miss Rais's report you ate a light spear from kokabiel is that true?" Michael asks " Yes lord Michael you see dragon slaying magic is rather fickle but should the will of the caster be strong enough They can eat another elemental." I say as i coat one fist in shadows and the other in a white light. " I must says devil you are a interesting one." I turn to see Azazel smirking with vali scowling at me " Then only way i could get any stronger is if I add more elements to mine but it's dangerous." The leaders nod before Sirzechs speaks up " Since you just got here mind introducing your peerage?" I nod " Yes m'lord." I gesture towards them " I present to you Moka Shuzen my queen..." Azazel slams his hands on the table pale faced " HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THE THIRD DAUGHTER OF ISHA SHUZEN IS YOUR QUEEN!!" Everyone looks at confused while I just nod.

"And these are my bishops Rin Tohsaka and Ichika Nakano Ichika is the possessior of the starring blue scared gear. And these are my knights as well as my sister's  Hana l/n and sataski kir-" Sataski cuts me off " L/n, Sataski l/n after all we are family I don't want that woman's last name." I smile and nod before stepping astep to reveal holo who was tapping her foot." And this is my newest peice my rook Holo the wise wolf." I say as everyone's eyes widen " Surprises aside shall we get back to the summit?" Serafall says " Yes we have gotten side tracked. We were just about to warp things up?" Azazel said as Michael looks towards issei " Young hyoudou you wanted to ask me something?" Issei nods and asks why asia was banished when a strange scent hit my nose and I quickly grab sona's hand along with moka and I send a thought to the rest of my peerage 'Grab a hold of me Now!' They frown but do so as World takes on a redish hue and I snap my head to the center  of the room and snarl alerting everyone " What is going on?" Michael asks " Its gaspers scared gear something is going on." Issei says as serafall notices something " There magicians! Dare they I'm the only magical girl here!" I feel a sweat drop roll down my neck as a orange magic circle appears in the room and a woman steps out.

" Issei says as serafall notices something " There magicians! Dare they I'm the only magical girl here!" I feel a sweat drop roll down my neck as a orange magic circle appears in the room and a woman steps out

I sniff the air to find she has the small of a dragons magic on her." Katera leviathan I never thought you would attack us here." Serafall says before Katera starts going one about how the old devils descendants will take over " Blah blah blah your monologing!" I yell before I kick with a roundhouse kick sending her flying out the window " Rais, Issei game plan as follows. Get to the orc building free gasper and koneko  then raise hell and get them back here. Kiba, Xenovia and Irina your on crowd control kill as many as you can hit and run tactics." They nod and get ready " Moka put those lovely legs to use and crack some heads, Rin fire off as many spells as you can give the knights cover fire."

Rin nod as it turn to my sisters who's hands were on the pins of there uniforms " Girls do it." They nod before doing the thing.

0:10-1:20(Please don't get me banded)

"GOOD GRIEF THEY WERE NAKED!!" Issei yells with a nose bleed only to get smacked by Rais with a frying pan" Where the hell you get that... Never mind Hana, Sataski cut them up." They nod before they leap out the window followed but the other three " Ichika I want you on cover fire for Moka and my sisters." She nods before summoning her gear and firing arrows. I turn towards holo and point out the window  " And holo." She raises a eyebrow " Rip and tear." She grins before leaping out the window in her wolf form and tearing into the enemy.
I look out to see Katera  struggling to get up.  " My lords allow me." I say as I fly out the window with my wings and pull my fist back before throwing a punch yelling " Shadow dragon crushing fang!" She gets slammed back on the ground.

No ones pov

The leaders watch on as y/n is using katera as a punching bag before vali speaks up " I'm going to join the fun at the rate they are going then there won't be any play mates for me." He says before flying into the thick of the battle with his balance breaker equipped a few seconds go by before Sirzechs uses some of his magic to teleport Rais and issei to the orc then he turns his head to see katera climbing out of a crater. " How can you be this strong you should be weak you little shit!" She screams before firing a blast of water at  y/n only  for the attack to be blocks by his wings. " Hey baby!" Y/n turns his head to see sona standing at the window " Use the shadow mode you haven't used  that yet!" He just grins and whispers but everyone hears it and they feel the temperature drop ten degrees " Darkknight mode." Y/n slightly fades into the shadows as the attack goes through him destroying the gym behind him. " What the hell?" Azazel says as y/n roars loudly causing everyone frien or foe to cover their ears.

Y/n grabs by his wait and makes a drawing motion at the shadows form a blade causing Azazel to gasp " Azazel what is it?" Michael asks as sona look up at the fallen angel " Thats hollow reaver it went missing years before the war even started." Azazel says as y/ n slashes at katera who is trying on to lose her head in every sense of the word. " How the fuck did you get that!" She yells as y/n shrugs and letting go of the sword as a red scissor like blade come out of her chest along with a gray katana blade as both Hana and Sataski both slice in different directions. " Good job everyone and it seems the time is working so that's.." a explosion happens sending the three of them into to the ground as everyone  looks up to see vali  with his hand stretched in their direction. " Bad vali!" Azazel yells as vali chuckles " Sorry but it seems more funny on this side."