the sword hunt 3 and crubstomp

I stand up as the door slams shut " So glad to meet you face to face y/n l/n I would like  thank you for freeing dear sona from that marriage personally." Lord sitri say as he sits down with his wife beside him. " You don't have to sir I would do it all over again if I have to." I say and I sit infront of him " Please y/n call me John or you could call me dad?" He chuckles "F-Father!" Sona groans as I chuckle at her embarrassment " Very well father but will the rest of the underworld approve of our engagement after all I'm a low class devil?" Lady Sitri covers her mouth and giggles " Then you haven't heard our dear Serafall has requested that you be promoted to high class but it sits a a imbalance with sirzechs and our daughter for the promotion and ajuka and falbium against it but they said if you manage to defeat a really powerful enemy then they will approve it. They even said you can get your own peerage." I blink rapidly while sona smiles " Big sis." I glance over at her to see her blush before I look at mom " Mom i..." she cuts me off " Zip it young man your father had you learn dragon slayer magic for some reason and I think that this might be one of those reasons." I nod before shooting on alert "Master Irina is down!!!"  I vault up and I feel a imaginary hat land on my head " Sona Irina down prep medical supplies, Hana lock on to enterprise's  lock location and prepare a circle." The nod as sona teleports away  I grab my phone and call issei " HYOUDOU inform Rais Irina is don't  teleport the enterprise's location now!" I hang up and and jump on the circle Hana made " Father, mothers I suggest finding a place to take cover this town just became  a battlefield." I say as we teleport away to find Rais and company tending to Irina just and sona and tusbaki arrive.

I niff a round and growl is I jump in front of everyone " Easy lizard  don't skin the messenger." Freed cackles as sona places a hand on my shoulder " Someone wants to meet you red!" I growl and cover my fist in shadows " Who would like to meet me?" "Hehehe my boss!" We all look up to see a fallen angel with ten wings and everyone starts to panic slightly. " Who is the ozzy Osborne looking motherfucker?" I say bluntly ticking the fallen off but I managed to calm them down while I glare up at him. " I am kakobel you little cur."

' Jackpot looks like Azazel and I were right

' Jackpot looks like Azazel and I were right.' I think as he begins to monolog when a idea hits me ' Try gaining a second element.' I grin and cut him off " Hey Kokoballs hit me with one of those holy spears!" I yell as I jump forward and start to act like a kid in a candy store. " Y/n are you nuts!" I flinch to see sona glaring at me " Come on baby I want to try something..." "No!" " Please." " I said no!" I scratch my head " How about this bab let me try this and you me 3 days Paris!" She stops and actually thinks it over "a week." " 5days." " 6." " 5 and a wedding in Vegas." " DEAL!" I crack my knuckles and look up at the very confused fallen angel.

" Come on kokaballs hit me!" I see a tick mark on his head " You know what dropping the formalities nice day for a war!" He yells as he throws multiple spears of light at us sona and Rais throw up a barrier but they see me catch one and start to painfully eat it ingesting the holy magic before doubling over screaming while clutching my throat.