The conference begins

A few minutes before
Issei pov

" If you don't run faster you will become druandails next victim!" Xenovia yells as she runs Slightly behind the trap gasper around the gym " WWWWWAAAAHHH! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!" Gasper yells as the come to a stop while Xenovia tries to suppress a  grin " A healthy mind lives in a healthy body you will thank me when you are stronger."  I just shake my head " Is it me or is Xenovia looking more like a vampire hunter then a trainer?" I ask as asia giggles " Issei why don't you ask y/n to help train gasper?" I feel a chill down my back " No No No No we will be fine." I say quickly as koneko walks up to gasper who is trying to catch his breath " Here gaspy eat this it will help you." She hold up a bunch of garlic before gasper sprints away screaming while Xenovia walks over.

" Hey issei how did you and y/n train?" I tense up " First rule of y/n's training don't talk about y/n's training!" I feel tears welling up before we hear a loud bang as saji comes flying out the door plowing a good size trench with his face. " Hyoudou you have to help me man he has lost it!" He begs as he latches on to my leg " What?" I look up to see Y/n marching towards my direction and  I see the hat on his head as he grabs saji he yells " MY STOOL, SONA, LADY SERAFALL THEN Y/N!" I quickly run and hide behind a tree as he drags saji away while saji screams.

Timeskip

Y/n pov

" So let me get this straight baby I need to attend the conference tonight because I killed kokaballs?" I ask as sona nods " Yep The Michael was the one that asked to see you." I grabs her and pull her on my lap and buries my head in her neck. "Hey is training my pawn saji going?" I chuckle while I subconsciously slip in my dragonic voice "He is on my shit list I was going to have Tohsaka spar with him to get him up to par, But he called them all sluts so he has to earn his name back." Sona just sighs and starts running her fingers through my hair " This two week vacation that is coming up you are invited to the sitiri clan territory for training, plus mother and father want us to have the ceremony would you like anything  special added?" Sona coos as I start to relax " Not that I can think off right now." I pull back and kiss her " When is this meeting?" I sigh as I notice Moka and Rin walk in " I believe these to have something to tell you." Both of them blush and nod before they bow " Y/n please let us join your harem!"

I look at them both before looking at  sona 'Tsubasa and I argeed to share as long as we are first.' Sona says in my head " Before I give my answer I want to know why you fell for me?" I ask them as they start to fiddle with their skirts before Rin speaks up " You gave me a home and new friends and taught me to use true magic, you even helped me cut ties with Shirou." I nod and turn to moka " You spilt me and my outerself something that my father had said that was impossible if we both wanted to live and yet you did you the way you started me down I just couldn't stop myself from falling." I nod as sona slides off my lap " Hmm sound reasons." Their faces fall "Come on get off here." I say as they both tackle me flipping the couch in the process Moka recovers first and plants her lips on mine before rin pulls her off then she kisses me. We love you y/n!" They both yell as I rub my ears " I love you both." Just before we kiss again a circle appears by my ears " Y/n it's Ichika I need some help with this contract a wolf spirit is making this difficult." I sigh and place my hand on it " Be there In a sec." I turn to see the girls pouting. " You owe us." Rin says I nod and teleport to Ichika's location to see a large brown and white wolf snarling.

" Rin says I nod and teleport to Ichika's location to see a large brown and white wolf snarling

"Calm yourself mighty wolf lets be civil." I say stepping forward as Ichika puts away her starring blue as the wolf tilts it's head "strange to see a devil want to talk' the wolf says in my head " Well I'm not like other devil's." I say as I force my dragon wings out Show me your true from don't hide it from me.' It says as I nod and tranform I look down at the wolf " Now what is your name wolf or should I make one up?" I ask as the wolf replies ' I am holo the wise and before you ask my family was murdered I tracked them to people.' I look at the humans then to holo "  I'll help you get revenge but I want you to join my peerage." I say as the human go pale and tries to back away as Holo nods I turn my head and fire a shadow dragon roar at the human vaporizing them before holo and I transform into our human forms.

" I say as the human go pale and tries to back away as Holo nods I turn my head and fire a shadow dragon roar at the human vaporizing them before holo and I transform into our human forms

"Alright a deal is a deal but I will not call you master." She says will crossing her arms " I won't ask you to, the only time you must is infront of the devil kings one of them is picky that way." I says as I pull out a rook peice and place in in her chest. " Welcome to your new family Holo." She smiles as we all teleport to the rests position to find that the meeting has started. "Forgive the late arrival Lord Sirzechs." I say with a small bow " Its ok y/n Rais just explained up till you transformed." I nod " So this is the shadow dragon?" I turn my head to see a man with blonde hair wearing gold armor. " Correct lord Michael."