truths revealed

" First off why I want mother killed tell me have you heard of life fibers?" Sataski asks as we shake our heads she then goes on about the history of these life fibers giving me a headache " Ok so in cliffnotes they are alien threads that have power." I say rubbing my temples " Well yes all the clothes that mother makes has life fibers in them but your mother just uses all natural material making your company a threat." I nod and notice Hana staring at the corner of her outfit " Earth to Hana." She snaps out of it " What?" I shake my head " Now for the price." I turn back to sataski " This battle will cost me everything so I can only give you my soul you want that right since your a devil?" Both me and Hana start laughing " Yeah no we don't take souls anymore so tell you what join my peerage or house if you will." The buff man slams his fist on a table " You dare ask lady sataski to bow her head!" He marches forward " Enough Gamagoori we are the ones asking for help if it means victory then I shall bow!" Sataski yells stopping gamagoori in his tracks.

" You didn't let me finish. By accepting my offer you will have access to even more power you will be made into a devil and your skills will increase based on what position I give you." I say interlacing my fingers as she nods " Very well." I smile and set my last knight peice on the table infront of me " Sataski kiryuin will you take up the mantel as my second knight and put your sword to good use?" I ask as she picks it up before nodding and the peice melts into her chest " Now when is she due to arrive?" " In a hour."we nod and walk out the door and stand on the wall " Sis what has you staring at your suit?" I ask as we watch the students and staff running around preparing everything " I can hear my suit talking to me he keeps saying that I can transform if I pull the pin on this glove but I keep passing out after a half hour he keeps saying I'm not wearing him right." I frown " Show me." She nods and pulls the pin and her clothes change into the skimpest peice of clothing I had ever seen.

" What in Satan's name?" I says as she blushes profusely " How the can someone fight like this?" She whines " Well as your older brother and your master I have to help try just accept it instead of resisting and denying it

" What in Satan's name?" I says as she blushes profusely " How the can someone fight like this?" She whines " Well as your older brother and your master I have to help try just accept it instead of resisting and denying it." She nods and we notice the pin is still there "Do it." She pulls the pin and is cover in flashing lights when they die down her power sky rockets. " So that is how you feel." She mutters before transforming back we turn to watch a helicopter landing and ragyo stepping out and starts to make some speech before sataski stabs her through the back before throwing her a top a throne with spike crucifing ragyo then they start making some banter then we watch sataski transform her uniform just like Hana's.

" Well guess it's our turn." I say as I enter dragon force as Hana transforms " yep." I walk over to the ledge and grunt " Maxaium effort." Before dropping to the ground as ragyo beats sataski with her fists I land right beside them the moment I land I launch myself at ragyo " Shadow dragon crushing fang!" I punch her in the face sending her flying as Hana lands she does a round house kick sending ragyo back to me I grab her and do a great suplex planting her head in the dirt. " You good sataski?" I ask as I use healing magic on her " Yes sir thank ....NO HANA!" Sataski yells causing me to whip around d and feel my blood chill I watch as ragyo pull hana's heart out with is...shining? " I knew it I knew you were still alive my dear ryuko." I launch myself at her and kick her away as I watch her heart Zip back in her chest and the wound close with out living a scar.