19

-Erin-

        I was driving home, with Tom's car following me. That's it. I'm fed up with his crap. I roll down my window, and hold up my middle finger.

        "Dear freaking Jesus, I hate him." I murmur. Or do I? Do I hate him? Or do I. . . love him? I laugh out loud. My thoughts are the funniest, right? I pull into my driveway, and Tom parks in front of the house. 

        I walk up to his car, and bang on his window. "Hey! Tom!" he rolls it down. "Why are you stalking me? I mean, first you come to my job, acting all cool and shiz, and now you're following me home?" 

        He rolls his eyes. "I came here, because Leah texted me, asing me to." 

        I roll my eyes, "Why would Leah text you? I mean, you're the most uninteresting person on this very planet!"

        He smiles at me. "I know you're jealous."

        "Me? Jealous of you?" I laugh. "That's very funny Tom. Really. I mean- me, jealous of you? You're Tom!"

        "I know I am. And Tom just happens to be hot." he says, a smirk appearing on his face.

        "Oh shut up." I say and roll my eyes.

        "JUST KISS ALREADY!" yells Leah. Wait-

        "Leah! Quit stalking!" I whine.

        She walks up to the car. "Come on! It's obvious you two are dating! Just kiss!"

        "We are NOT dating!" 

        "Yes, you are."

        "Nope."

        "Yes."

        "No!"

        "Yes!"

        I groan. "If Erin and I kiss, then will you shut up?" asks Tom.

        My eyes widen. Don't you dare say yes Lea-

        "Yes! Do it!" She grabs her phone from her back pocket, and aims it at us.

        Tom rolls his eyes, and gets out of is car. He stares into my eyes, and pulls me into a deep kiss. I kiss back, not knowing what else to do. I mean, I don't want to come off as rude or anything. He deepens the kiss, and I feel myself smile. He pulls away, and we stare at Leah. "Better?" he asks.

        Leah grins. "Way better."