9

-Erin-

I groan as I die in the fiftieth hardcore world. "ERIN~!" Leah calls, I groan "WHAT?" I shout as loud as I possibly could, "YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND HERE!" I shut my laptop and walk down swirly stairs. I see who's at the door, and clasp my hand over my mouth, muffling my screaming.

"LIZZIE?!" I exclaim, running down the remaining stairs. I engulf her in a hug. "ERIN! ITS BEEN FOREVER!" Her accent rings. "You're the only British person I want to see." I mumble, she pulls away from the hug, "Huh?", I sigh, "I'll explain later." she nods, "Okay!" She takes a minute to look around the hall. "I've only seen homes like this on T.V... How do you pay for this?"

"Well, I sort of work for a company, which pays a lot, plus Leah's YouTube money helps-" she stops me midsentence, "YouTube? What a coincidence! I have a channel too, LDShadowLady." I nod, "I think I've heard of it. Mainly Call of Duty?" I ask, "Used to," she says with a shrug, "More Minecraft now."

"Minecraft?" I ask, she nods, "Do you consider yourself a pro?" I ask, she shrugs, "Good enough." I grin, "Think you can make me a master at it?" She shrugs, "We're going to need gear first."

-----

Sorry for not updating in forever! I got a burst of inspiration, so here's a chapter!