37

erin 

I can just see the shippers of Electronicate's feels crushing. Being crushed like a piece of paper, Tom holding that piece of paper.

Just like my heart.

I shake my head at the thought of Tom. He's too much of an a-hole to think about. Okay, so maybe was the a-hole. But, in my defense, I am bipolar. I used to have to take pills for it. I sigh, and shuffle my feet nervously. I remember when I used to ship myself with YouTubers, and that stopped once I got my job as a video game designer. I giggle and shake my head. I used to ship myself with- get this- Jacksepticeye.

Crazy, right? I don't even remember how he sounds anymore! Like, he sounded kind of Irish but more of an American accent- in my opinion at least. But that was fetus Jack. There used to be a fetus Tom too. 

I roll my eyes at the thought of being shipped with YouTubers. I go on Skype to find Adam Montoya online. And not idle.

I message him with a, "Hey Adam! How are you?"

"I'm great. Just about to record some Gmod."

"Cool. I'm sitting here bored out of my mind. Ofc."

'You wanna record with us? It's just Chilled, and Ohm."

"Sure. Wow. This is weird. It's going to be the first time I've recorded with any of you."

"Haha yeah. I'll tell them that you're joining."

"K. I have to set up my shiz. I haven't played Gmod in forever."

"It isn't that hard. It's just some Prop Hunt, Murder, and T-T-T."

"The classics, eh?"

"Yeah. Join the call when your set up k?"

"K."

I open up Gmod to find it has to update. Of course. I look around for my headset, and set up my microphone. I set up FRAPS, and find that Gmod is done updating. Wow that was quick. I open up Skype, and see that Adam added me to his group. I suck in a breath. Here goes nothing.

I join the call. "Hey guys." I mutter.

        "Hey Erin!" Adam exclaims.

        "Hi Adam."

Chilled and Ohm mutter a hey, and I reply with the same thing I did with Adam, but without the 'Adam'.

        "You guys ready to start?" I ask, since I already was joining the game from Adam's Steam invite.

        "Yeah. Are you guys?" Chilled asks.

Ohm and Adam murmur in agreement. 

        "Three, two, one!" I start recording, and we start out game. 

i donT KNOW WHAT IM DOING WITH THIS STORY OMF
actually i have an idea
but it would completely break electronicate
shiz
nevermind