25

i probably got the chapter number wrong. i don't have internet right now, ugh. btw sorry for a slightly long timeskip.

erin

"Lizzie!" I exclaim, when I see who was at the door.

"Erin!" she exclaims, pulling me into a hug.

I pull away from the hug. "What are you doing in L.A?" I ask.

"I actually came here because of Leah. She wanted me to help her with something, but I don't know what." she says.

I shrug. "Hold on a second- LEAH!" I yell.

"WHAT?" she shouts.

"WHY IS LIZZIE HERE?"

"SHE'S HERE?" she asks, and slightly squeals. She comes downstairs, and giggles.

"Leah, what's going on? You're never this bubbly." I ask slowly, slightly scared of what will be her answer.

She just giggles. "Come upstairs, both of you." she says, stifling her laughter- badly.

I hesitantly walk upstairs, as does Lizzie. We follow her into her room, and she tells me to sit down on this swivel chair, and turns it to where it's facing both her and Lizzie.

"So, I guess it's about time I tell you, I know you and Tom are kind of going out." Leah says with a smirk.

I bury my face in my hands. "Please don't talk about it . . ." I say, the blood rushing to my cheeks.

She smirks even more. "But Erin! It's my O-T-P!" she pouts.

I roll my eyes. "Fine. We're going out tonight. What's the big deal?"

Leah and Lizzie squeal. "We have to get you fabbed up!" Leah exclaims. Oh god.

"Please no." I whisper. She laughs an evil laugh.

"Don't worry, it's just going to be eye liner and mascara. Maybe some lipgloss." Lizzie whispers in my ear.

I calm down a little. "Thank god."

They apply the eye liner, and then the mascara. And I have to admit, I was shaking throughout the whole thing. Especially the eye liner. "So, what are you going to wear?" Lizzie asks.

I mumble a curse. "Dangit. I completely forgot about that!"

"Run Forrest run!" Leah exclaims, then chuckles.

"Relax. I can get you something." says Lizzie. I calm down slightly.

"I'm way too nervous for later tonight." I whisper, scratching my wrist.

"You'll be fine." Leah assures.

"No, I won't." my voice cracks.

"Trust me, Erin. You'll be fine. It's Tom, I mean, it's nothing extraordinary. Tom is most likely even more nervous than you are."

I sigh, and realize I was having a slight trouble breathing. I take deep breaths, trying to help with it. "Please no." I whisper, hearing my voice crack yet again.

"Erin? Erin?! Calm down!" Leah exclaims.

Leah curses under her breath. "Erin, come on. Before I write a freaking Electronicate FanFiction."

I calm myself down and say, "Come on, we don't need even more fangirls."

Leah grins, and Lizzie throws a dress at me. It was a blue one, with a sparkly waist. I went into Leah's bathroom, and put it on. It went under my waist, but I still felt insecure about it. I walk out of her bathroom, and they grin at me.

"You look fabulous!" Lizzie exclaims.

"I don't feel fabulous." I mumble.

"Come on! At least I didn't give you heels!"

I groan. "Get me some flats or something."

"Fine." Lizzie says, receiving an eye roll from me.

She gets into Leah's closet, and throws a blue pair of flats at me.

"Happy now?" she asks.

I grin. "Very."

-timeskip-

I open the door to find Tom there. He was actually wearing a suit.

"You look-" he breathes, "Whoa."

I smile and look down. "You look pretty 'whoa' yourself, Cassell."

"So, you ready to go?" he asks. I nod, and he locks his arm with mine. He opens the door for me, and I giggle.

"Gentlemen much?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes. "Sure, I guess."

I giggle at his reaction. I get in the car, and he closes the door. He walks over to his side, and gets in. Starting the car, he asks, "Are you ready for this?"

I smile. "Bring it."