12

-Erin-

"Now! Your going to need a channel if you want to start recording videos!" Leah says to me. Lizzie and Leah were helping me set up my channel. I sigh, I never thought I would ever make videos, but I'm going to do it- for Mianite's sake. Not for Tom. Not for Leah. For Mianite. Skype interrupts my thoughts, "Ooh! It's Tom!" Lizzie teases. I roll my eyes. I hear Skype's little jingle stop, and hear a British voice that I didn't quite want to hear. "Leah you little-!" I exclaim, burying my face in my hands. "Hi Tom." I mutter, hoping he didn't hear me. "Hey Erin, Leah, and fluffy pink haired lady." Lizzie rolls her eyes. "Lizzie." she says blankly. "So I'm not the only British one?" he asks, I nod. "Why did you call me, Thomas?" I ask. He scratches the back of his neck, "Well... I was going to warn you about how Jordan is going to try to set us up again." I groan, "Okay, bye Tom." I murmur, ending the call. "Why does he even have my Skype, anyways?" I ask. Leah chuckles, "Maybe you shouldn't make everything you use as 'ElectronErin'." she says, I roll my eyes. "Whatever."

I enter my Google account information, and Leah takes my laptop. A couple of seconds later she gives it back and the screen says "Create A Channel". I enter the name as "Electronically Erin"- you know, so it isn't the same as everything else. I click the drop-down for what type of channel I am, and I put gaming. Lizzie puts down her phone and says, "I texted Kat. She can make a really cute anime themed icon for you." I smile, "Thanks Lizzie." I say, she smiles, "What headset or headphones do you use?" asks Leah. "Microsoft LX 3000." I say. "Lizzie suggested it." Leah nods, and grabs her phone from her pocket. She does something, and closes her phone. My phone beeps, so I take it out. I see it's from Twitter. I open it, and read the tweet.

@WTLeah

Hey guys! So, my friend @ElectronErin decided to make a YouTube channel. You should totally go subscribe because her, a couple of others, and I will all be doing something together soon ;)

I favorite it and retweet it. I get another notification once I put my phone away. I grab it and open Twitter, reading the tweet.

@CaptainSparklez

@WTLeah @ElectronErin We all know it was because of Tom. But don't worry Erin your secret is safe with us- and Twiiter.

I groan and reply,

@ElectronErin

@CaptainSparklez @WTLeah No. God no. 

@prosyndicate

@ElectronErin @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah Oh my god no

@ElectronErin

@prosyndicate @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah Go away Thomas, you aren't wanted here

@prosyndicate

@ElectronErin @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah Oh ;-;

@LDShadowLady

@prosyndicate @ElectronErin @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah Oh my god this is the best xD

@WTLeah

@LDShadowLady @prosyndicate @ElectronErin @CaptainSparklez Ikr, I ship it. #Electronicate

@ElectronErin

@WTLeah @LDShadowLady @prosyndicate @CaptainSparklez Thanks, that's going to be in my nightmares tonight -.-

@CaptainSparklez

@ElectronErin @WTLeah @LDShadowLady @prosyndicate I'm legit dying of laughter

@ElectronErin

@CaptainSparklez @WTLeah @LDShadowLady @prosyndicate Good. So does that mean you'll stay out of my news feed? 

@LDShadowLady 

@ElectronErin @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah @prosyndicate I am so glad to be a part of this conversation oh my god xD

@ElectronErin

@LDShadowLady @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah @prosyndicate If you ship this, Lizzie, I swear to god.

@LDShadowLady

@ElectronErin @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah @prosyndicate I kind of do. Oops. XD

@prosyndicate 

@LDShadowLady @ElectronErin @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah DANGIT. SOMEONE ELSE SHIPS IT.

@ElectronErin

@prosyndicate @LDShadowLady @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah Tom I told you to go away.

@prosyndicate 

@ElectronErin @LDShadowLady @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah But Erin! You guys are legit the coolest people to get into a Twitter conversation with!

@CaptainSparklez

@prosyndicate @ElectronErin @LDShadowLady @WTLeah I will never stop shipping this. Sorry not sorry Erin.

@ElectronErin

@CaptainSparklez @prosyndicate @LDShadowLady @WTLeah Jordan, if you don't want me to write a fanfiction with you, Aurey, and Leah where your the bad guy who cheats on the girls, I suggest you end this conversation.

-----

And done! Here you guys go! I hope you enjoyed! <3