31

erin

                After recording, I lay back in my seat, and let out a deep sigh. God. Why did I want to do this again? It's stressing me out! I shake my head for the fiftieth time today, and groan. Livestream? Nope. The Walking Dead marathon? I shrug, and grab my Xbox remote. Turning on the Xbox, I go to Netflix, and find The Walking Dead. I go to season three, where I left off, and resume. I pause it, realizing I was missing something. Food. I run downstairs, and into the kitchen. I put popcorn in the microwave, and grab a bottle of Dr. Pepper. Slamming it on the counter (not that hard, though), I look to the microwave. Thirty seconds. I start pacing impatiently. The beeping indicates that it's done. I grab it out of the microwave, it starting to burn my fingers.

        "Hot, hot, hot!" I exclaim under my breath. ((TOBUSCUS *chokes*))

        I throw it onto the counter, and take a large gulp of my soda. Putting it down, I look into the cabinets. Candy! Come out, come out, wherever you are! I search through the cabinets, finding the candy. I throw a small bag of Skittles onto the counter, and grab the popcorn, finding it isn't as hot as it was before. I grab the soda and the Skittles, and run up to my room. I unpause the TV, and the theme song starts.

i'm lazy sorry. anyway: hoW IS THIS THE NUMBER ONE SYNDICATE FF TF