35

you all hate me now. 
ily2 <3

erin

What did I just do? I run my fingers through my hair, and pinch the bridge of my nose. I call Leah, and sigh as she picks up.

        "Is something wrong?" she asks worriedly.

        "T-Tom and I . . ."

        "What about it?"

        "I-I . . . Influenced our breakup."

        "Wait . . . You broke up?"

I nod, then realize she can't see me. "Yeah." I let a tear stream down my face.

        "You two were only dating for like a week!"

        "Eight days, and yes, I know! My bipolar-ness is ruining my life!''

        "Do you think you can drive without thinking too hard about this?" I knew exactly why she was asking this . . .

        "Erin . . . I need to tell you something." Leah sighs.

        "What is it?" I ask to my phone's speaker.

        "Your sister . . . She was shot at a bank robbery."

My eyes widen. "O-Okay. I-I'll be home soon." I say, my eyes widening even more. I start my car, and get in the road. Why was she the one to die? I feel a tear form in my eye. My vision blurs, and a few seconds later, my airbag hits my face.

        "Y-Yeah. I'll be fine." I stutter.

        "Oh my god, I'm coming to pick you up. Stay there."

        "But what about my car?"

        "I'll pick it up after I drop you off at home, okay?"

        "Yeah, yeah." I open my car door, and sit in the seat. It was going to be awhile.

I hate myself.