11

-Erin-

"So! Firstly you need to left click to punch the wood!" Lizzie says, I mentally facepalm, "SO THATS WHY I KEPT DYING!" I yell. Lizzie sighs, "I have a lot to teach you."

~Timeskip~

"Now, we are going to go into the guardian temple!" Lizzie says. I put on my boots which help me sink faster, and I grab around five potions of water breathing. Lizzie drops me a bow and a stack of arrows. I put my diamond sword in hand, and Lizzie leads me to the temple. We are standing on a platform, and Lizzie drinks a water breathing potion. I do the same, and we jump down. I enter the temple from the top and mine a block. It breaks, and a Guardian face pops up on my screen, making me jump, I relax when it leaves. I sink down to find a huge Guardian. I start to swing my sword at it, after like ten swings it dies. "One down, two to go!" Lizzie exclaims.

~Timeskip~

After we had finished slaughtering the Guardians, Lizzie looked at me with a grin. "Congratulations! You are now ready for... what ever you were wanting to play Minecraft for." I grin, and exit the world. "What time is it?" I ask. Lizzie checks her phone. "Five thirty a.m." I look at her with wide eyes, "My sleeping schedule is going to be so messed up for the rest of the week."

-----

SORRY IT'S BEEN FOREVER <3 HERE'S A FILLER CHAPTER.