21

erin

        "Alright. So, last time, yesterday, I mean, I joined Team Mianite. Because, well- Ianite is kind of quiet and DIanite is just- don't take offence from the Dianitee's- but, Tom is on that side. And I mean, he's Tom!"  I laugh at my own statement.

        I look to chat.

Come on. We know you like him.
Leah posted a video on Insta of Tom and you kissing.
#ELECTRONICATE
I luv ur vids
OMFG THE SHIPS
I luxury cruise it
THIS SHIP WILL NOT CRASH
Everyone else is on the canon ground for like Tonja or whatever, and I'm in crack ship space shipping Electronicate. I think I win here.

        I roll my eyes at the comments. G-G, fans. G-G.

        I join the Mianite Team Speak, to find that everyone was in there. Everyone meaning Sonja, Tucker, Jordan, Leah, and- worst of all- Tom.

        "Hey Erin!" Sonja exclaims. God. I've been caught.

        "Hey guys!" I say in a weak-ish tone. Nothing is wrong- don't ask.

        "Is something wrong?" Tucker asks. Dangit Tucker!

        "Of course something's wrong! It is Erin!" Leah exclaims.

        I sigh. "Thanks Leah. You're the best friend ever. Ten outta ten." I say, and mute myself.

        I look to chat. "Guys. What do I do?" I ask and feel tears well up in my eyes.

tom

        I look to the Teamspeak to see that Erin was muted. This is my chance . . . I look to chat.

Dangit Tom! You're making her cry!

        "Whoa, what?" I ask chat, my eyes widening.

She likes you, idiot!
Ask her out, and her misery will be over!
#Electronicate
Tom, come on! You're making a girl cry for God's sakes!

        "Fine! I'll ask her out, jesus!"