38

erin

        "Erin?" Leah says softly.

        "What?" I snap.

        "T-Tom's here."

I felt myself stop breathing. "Tell that a-hole to leave. Now."

        "He isn't going to leave until you sp-speak to him."

I groan. "Tell him to leave." I repeat.

        "E-Erin-"

        "TELL HIM TO LEAVE!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I then fall back onto my bed, crying. How did I just yell at my best friend?! 

        "I-I'm sorry." I whisper.

        "I'll tell him to leave," she says with a sigh, "But you're both going to have to tell your fans to give up Electronicate."

I flinch at her words. "N-No one knew about Electronicate . . ."

        "Still though: you probably don't want them to constantly be shipping it in stream."

I sigh. "Leah, I-I'm . . ." I sigh again. "I'm quitting YouTube."

        "WHAT?!" she shouts.

        "Leah, I can't . . . I can't face Tom everyday because of Mianite."

        "Then just quit Mianite!" she shouts. "You don't need to quit YouTube altogether!"

        "But my recent videos! With Tom." I put emphasis on Tom's name. I feel tears stream down my face.

        "THEN DELETE THEM!" she snaps.

I sigh. "Fine. But I'm never recording with Tom ever again. I will with Sonja, Tucker, Jordan, the other Erin, and Adam!"

She sighs and I could pretty much hear her smile. "Thank you."

i think i've got an idea now 
wooh