Chapter 6

This video was too great not to share

~~~~~~~~~~

Lila woke Skid up for school and they both did their usual routine.  This time, Lila took it upon herself to walk her son to school.  She could use the fresh air anyways.

“So.. how did you save Pump exactly?” Lila asked, looking down at her son.

“He forgot himself.  I reminded him of who he was and then the corruption fell off!” Skid answered with a bright smile.  Lila laughed at his energy.

“And how did you remind him?” She asked.

“I took him everywhere!  To see Eyes, to get candy, spooky danced, got ice cream, visited the mean girl’s room, went to the mall, and he also bit Roy’s arm!” Skid said.  Lila was shocked he did all that in one day.  Skid kept rambling on and on about yesterday until they arrived at the school.  Skid waved to Lila before running inside of the building and into his classroom.  The school day was surprisingly normal, and Pump’s teeth marks are still in the locker.  Plus, Roy and his bully friends left the spooky children alone, too.

When school was over, Pump and Skid walked out of the building.

“So how are we gonna do this?” Pump asked.  They hadn’t thought through the plan very well

"Well, we need to find them first!  Maybe they have parents that can help?" Skid suggested.  "But how would we find their parents?"  Pump thought for a moment.

"I dunno.  Maybe we'll just bump into one of them?" Pump suggested.  It wasn't like that was gonna happen anyways, right?

Then Skid accidentally bumped into someone.  Also got a nice face full of hair.  Skid landed in a sitting position, apologizing.

"What are you two doing without a parent?" The person who Skid bumped into asked.

"Oh!  We were walking home from school!  Who are you anyway?" Pump said/asked.

"Wait.  Aren't you that one popstar that a lot of people like?" Skid asked, standing up.  His mother had listened to a few of this person's music before.

"She's a singer?!" Pump asked, "That's so cool!  We can sing too!"

"Yeah!  We even had a rap battle the other day!  The people who sang against us were corrupted though…." Skid respond before the adult there could.

"Corrupted?  And did you say you had a rap battle?" The adult asked, staring eerily at the two smaller boys.

"Yep!  There was someone with long hair and another person who we sang against.  They were both covered in corruption, though.  Then a lemon man showed up!" Pump said.  The adult looked shocked for a moment.

"So you were with my daughter?!" The adult suddenly said loudly.

"If she was the person sitting on the speakers, then yep!  She was your daughter?" Skid asked.  The mom nodded.

"Aye, Skid!  You can save her daughter like you saved me!" Pump exclaimed.

"He was corrupted too?  Well, I guess that means you aren't lying." The mom said, sighing.

"Yeah!  We can do it together!" Skid said, wrapping an arm around Pump's shoulders.

"Call your parents because I want my daughter back ASAP." The mom said with an evil look in her eyes.  The kids nodded and proceeded to call their parents.  They were mostly okay with it since the two children always seem to get into these messes.  Pretty valid reason.

So enough, the mom's limo arrived for them to ride in.  Skid and Pump were pretty excited since they have never ridden in such a fancy vehicle before.

"So you kids said you sang a bit?" The mom said as the two kids were in awe at the fanciness levels.

"Yeah!  We had our first rap battle against your daughter's friend!  It was really fun!" Pump said, "Though, I wanna battle them again when they're all back to normal!"

"Yeah!" Skid added.

"Hmm.  Maybe that can be your reward for helping my daughter with this." The mom said with a smirk.

"Okay!!" Skid and Pump said in unison.  The rest of the ride was pretty silent but the ride wasn't very long in general.  Soon enough, the arrived at a very 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:  Thanks for 100+ reads!  I never expected more than 20 reads tbh-

686 words