Chapter 14

I'll explain about the corruption in this Au at the end of this story. Also. I love reading everyone's comments on this. They honestly make me really happy.
~~~~~~~~~~

The girl put her hands on her knees, failing to breathe properly from all the laughing and dying inside she had been doing. She also dropped the gun in the process.

"That was great!" Pump exclaimed, clapping. Skid was also clapping at the lovely performance.

"I can't believe I just said all that..." The girl mumbled, laughing while hiding her face in her hands.

"I didn't understand half the words." Skid said from his spot on The Very Interesting Floor™.

"I don't think any of us did," Pump said, also sitting on the floor.

"He seemed to understand, though!" Skid said, pointing to the boy. He only had a small amount of corruption covering his eye, but that quickly dripped off when the girl had hugged him. He looked around in a daze.

"Beep?" The boy mumbled, looking very confused. The girl immediately let go of the boy.

"The Boyfriend?!" The girl exclaimed before hugging him again. "You're back!!!" She was hugging him so tight that you could probably hear bones cracking.

"Bep bap beep-" The Boyfriend said, failing to breathe properly. The girl giggled and let go of the boy again. "Bop beep skadoo bap?" He said, pointing to the two 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 children sitting on the ground.

"Oh, them? They helped get you back! Their names are... uh... Oh! Skid and Pump!" The girl said, pointing to the respective child when saying the names. The two children waved, though Pump's wave was more energetic.

Skid glanced over at the last corrupted person, 'Pico', and noticed the intense stare. 'Pico' squinted his eyes at Skid as Skid stood up and walked over. He noticed something weird, and wanted to see it up close.

"Uh... Mom?" Skid asked, looking over towards Lila, "He's stuck."

"What? What do you mean?" Lila inquired, walking over to see what Skid was talking about. When she saw it, however, she had to refrain from laughing. "Why is he zip-tied to a pipe?!"

"Wha- How is he zip-tied to a pipe?" The girl asked, walking over with The Boyfriend. The zip-tie was connecting the chain around 'Pico's' chest to a pipe sticking out of the building.

"No wonder he didn't bother to move from that position." Pump said, laughing a bit. 'Pico' kept getting angrier and angrier by the second.

"G͞o͝ ͠a͢w̸a̷y̷!͏ ̢ ͝I͟ ̵c̀a̕n͞ ̧h̷a̸n͢d̛l͢e̶ ́t̸h͠i͝s͟ ́m̶y̕s̛l̢e̢f͞!̕" 'Pico' exclaimed.

"If you could you would have been freed from the zip-tie." The girl said with a deadpan. She shook her head and looked over towards The Boyfriend, who looked very traumatized while staring in a specific direction.

"Be bap." He said. pointing to a random rug in this ally. It had a very unique pattern on it.

"Oh my god it does look like Ruv-" the girl mumbled, shivering at the thought of that horrid man.

"Who's Ruv?" Pump asked.

"No one you need to know." The girlfriend said with a sharp tone. Pump took a step back and decided to instead stand beside Skid, who was staring at the zip-tie.

"Who zip-tied him to the pole anyways?" Skid eventually asked.

"Ba bop."

"I don't know either. But I think this might be useful. If he's stuck in one place, shouldn't it be easier to have him remember without him running away?" The girl asked.

"Oh. Yeah i guess so!" Skid said with a small smile.

"Well that's great. Now we should go now. You two shouldn't be up this late." Lila said, earning disappointed noises from the two children.

"Wait!" The girl called out, handing a piece of paper to Lila. "Call me when we can continue getting the.... whatever that is... if Pico!"

"Alright I will. Now come come boys." Lila said as the two 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 children said their goodbyes and followed Lila back.

The walk was unusually quiet. That is until Pump tugged on Lila's arm.

"Hey, Skid's mom? Skid told me he's not feeling too well. He might be sick..." Pump said, concerned. Lila nodded.

"Alright. I'll keep an eye on him. It's probably all the running around you two are doing that's making him feel a bit ill." Lila said. Pump nodded, but did not fully believe that reason. He went back to walking beside Skid and tried to get a conversation started. It didn't work well, and the walk ended up with Lil carrying an asleep Skid back home. Pump went back to his own house while Lila put Skid in his bed.

The rest of the day was filled with a peaceful silence while everyone slept. Except for the corrupted Pico, as he was forced to stand and stare at his gun that's out of his reach.

~~~~~~~~~~
792 words without A/Ns

~~~~~~~
A/N:
So about the corruption...

1. It's not spread through touch. It's spread through two different reasons, one being directly from the Lemon Demon himself.

2. If a portion of someone's face is corrupted, then they'll act different. It corrupts them inside and out. If their head/face has corruption, then so does their mind. Of course, when they start losing the corruption, they start gaining some control over themselves. The more corrupt they are, the less control they have of themselves.

3. If the victum is corrupted for at least 24 hours, the corruption will scar them. Example being mentioned before with Girlfriend and Pump. Boyfriend also has the marks but it wasnt mentioned. I'll share their designs when I draw them!

4. The Lemon Demon spread the corruption, and the victims try and get more and more people to him so the corruption can spread. Of course, there is always the other option. The 2nd way is very tedious and in general a very bad idea for the corrupted, so it's not useful.

I think that's all. Feel free to ask questions and I'll answer them the best I can without spoiling anything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
1021 words including the A/Ns