Chapter 8

How did this book reach over 1k views?  The book is kinda really bad-
~~~~~~~~~

They went upstairs to the attic and saw a set of speakers and a couple microphones.  The microphones were wireless and the speakers only had to be plugged in and turned on.  Setting everything up was pretty easy besides Skid almost tripping over nothing.  Walking in high heels that are too big is a hard task to do.  Pump went downstairs and helped control the corrupted kids after various crashes and choice curse words said.  Pump also decided to make a paper with the lyrics Lila was going to sing.  Skid and the mom were making sure the music worked the whole way through the song when Lila arrived at the house after 24 minutes.  She was wearing a black long-sleeved t-shirt and pants.

“Oh!  Hi Skid’s mom!” Pump said when he realized who was at the door.  Lila took one good look at Pump’s outfit and understood why she needed to wear all black.

“So… where’s Skid at?” Lila asked, stepping inside and not minding the corrupted duo.

“He’s upstairs getting set up!  He’s in an outfit too!” Pump said, grabbing Lila’s hand and bringing her upstairs.  The father decided to bring the corrupted duo to the attic as Pump motioned for him to come too.  They were a hassle to bring up the stairs.

When Lila walked into the room and saw what Skid was wearing, she froze and started laughing a bit.

“Skid… what are you wearing?!”  Lila said, trying not to bust out in laughter.

“It’s my outfit!  We’re helping Mrs. Demon Lady’s daughter with the corruption!”  Skid called out with a smile.  He turned the music off of the speakers and ran up to his mom, almost tripping again.  “Pump was making the paper with the words you’re going to sing!”

“Yeah!  I have it” Pump said, lifting up the paper with words scribbled onto it.  Lila grabbed it, and read over a few of the sentences before looking very concerned.

“How do you even have this? 'And then I'm gonna eat your-' What-?!  Why " Lila asked, eyeing the two children with suspicion.

“Pump/I wrote it down!” Skid and Pump said one after the other.  Lila sighed, not really wanting to know the cause of these lyrics.  Skid drug his mom over to the speakers and had her lift him up to sit on top of them.  He was too short to get on by himself sadly.  Lila and Pump then stood across from each other, each holding a microphone.  Skid did a gesture and the corrupted duo were held by each of the girl’s parents.

“Three, Two, One, Go!” Skid called out, turning the speakers up so the music can be heard.  Pump started the singing, making beeping sounds, and gestured when it was Lila’s turn to sing.  Sure, the timing was not very great, but it seemed like it was working.  Corruption started dripping to the floor from both of the corrupted people.

“W̵h̷a͝t̢ ̧y̛o͟ų'͠r̛e̢ ҉d̸o͝i͏n͏g͞ ͝w̡o̷n̡'̕t̸ ̶w͟o̴r̛k̕!̷ ͏ ̛T͘h̢i̵s͘ ́w͢ìl̸l̨ ͢a̡l̀l͏ ̛j͡u͢s̡t͡ ̨b̀e͡ ͞i̡n̨ ̨v͜a҉i̶n͡!̀”  The daughter yelled out, realizing what they were doing.  Skid bounced his head from side to side along with the music while Lila and Pump kept singing.  Lila was very hesitant to sing some of the verses, and didn't sing them exactly like the Lemon man did, but it worked well enough. Pump did well with his singing parts too.  The song had to be cut short because the boyfriend managed to break free from the father's hold and tackle Pump.

"Bͮe̜͡e͓͡p ̡̦̋b̳ó̖p̞͡ ̳͜b̨̥̄ö̠́o̲p ̒͏s̞ka̗͡d̜o̯o ̜b̾e̘e̲͊p̚!!̨ͯ" The boyfriend yelled, not doing anything bad except holding Pump away from the microphone.  The music kept going, but no one was singing.  Lila rushed up and tried to pry the corrupted boy off of Pump, but he wouldn't stop.  The father joined in with Lila, and managed to hold the corrupted boy up so he couldn't do anything else.

"Gͨe̖ṭ̉͡ y̸őủ̯r̡̤ ̫ẖ̵a͖͋n͆d̵͓s͌҉ ̰ͧ͡o̪͊f̼͑f͝ͅ ̖͝h̢i̶m̛̭̈́!͆͡" The daughter yelled, trying to break free from her mother's grasp.  Key word: trying.

Skid hopped off the speakers and grabbed the microphone while Lila helped Pump up.

"That went… Well" Skid said, unplugging the speakers.

~~~~~~~~~~
715 words