Chapter 17

So I didnt post or write anything because I was sick for about 5 days and then motivation for writing was dead until yesterday.  Quite the fun times.

My phone's dying so uh... *sob*

TW: Nene being Nene
~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey… can you call the two you mentioned earlier?  We should probably arrange… a meeting….” The Girlfriend asked, earning a nod from Boyfriend before he walked into another room.  'Pico' was sitting against a wall, staring at an uncomfortable Skid.  The Girlfriend then turned her attention to how the two children were doing.  Skid was calmed down enough to where he could be fine without comfort, but he was busy helping Lila comfort Pump.  It was working well enough.

"Oh!  I have a funny story!" The Girlfriend said, " I'm assuming you used Hating Simulator to help say The Boyfriend and I?  Well... apparently his character and some others transferred into the video.  He was sobbing over every one of his fangirls that got shot!" The Girlfriend concluded.

"How did Pie Man end up in the video?" Skid asked.  Girlfriend looked confused before laughing.

" 'Pie Man'? Is that what you call him?"

"Yeah!  His name is Send-Pie, so he's a Pie Man!!" Pump said, feeling better than before.  He was still hugging Skid though, but Skid didn’t mind.

“Oh my that’s amazing..” Girlfriend mumbled, stifling a laugh.  She looked over at a confused Boyfriend.  Her eyes lit up a bit as she stood up and walked over to him.  "So did you call them?"

"Poh bop."  He said, showing her a text conversation.  She looked at it for a moment before nodding and turning toward Lila.

“I think me and Boyfriend can handle everything from here.  You don’t have to come with us unless you’re up for it?” She asked.

“Yeah!  Can we stay mom?” Skid asked.

“Well I have work that needs to be done, kids.” Lila responded, earning a few ‘aww’s from the two children.

“Well, we can watch them!  I think it’ll be fun with them there!” Girlfriend said without skipping a beat.

“Well… I dunno…” Lila mumbled, looking down at the two children for a moment before making up her mind.  “Alright.  You two can stay here.  Now I better head off before I fall even more behind on everything…”

“Bye mom!” Skid said, waving as Lila shut the door behind her.

"Alrighty! We have about an hour to kill, so what do you two wanna do?" Girlfriend asked.

"𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 rap battle in the 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 attic for 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 month!!" Skid and Pump said in unison.

"What's 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 month?" Girlfriend asked with a small smile.  Pump and Skid looked between each other.

"Well… You kinda crouch and do something like this!" Pump exclaimed, getting up off the couch and 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 dancing.  Skid quickly joined while Girlfriend looked confused.

"Uh.. I get the crouching… but what's the other thing you do with your arms and stuff?"

"Oh!  You just do this!" Skid says, slowing the dance down until Girlfriend got the hang of it.  "Yay!  You’re already so good at it!"  Girlfriend quietly laughed and stopped dancing for a minute as she got lightheaded.

“So…a rap battle?  You two sure?”

“Yeah! We did one when you were corrupted, but it’ll be better now since you two aren’t!” Pump exclaimed.

“We even made our own songs!” Skid added.

“Oh! Cool!  Well I guess we could sing to pass the time.  Is that alright Boyfriend?” Girlfriend asked, earning a thumbs up.  Girlfriend hummed as the group made their way up to where the two re-enacted the fight with that lemon man.  Boyfriend was dragging 'Pico' along as 'Pico' shouldn't be trusted alone downstairs while corrupted. Girlfriend took her spot on the speakers as Boyfriend went to plug everything in.  Skid got onto Pump’s back with a small amount of struggle.  

Boyfriend didn’t expect the two kids to be as good as they were for their ages.  Girlfriend was strangely excited  the whole time.  They didn't know how long they were singing and joking around for until Girlfriend looked at the time and abruptly ended the song.

"We gotta go before we're late," Girlfriend called out, hopping off her speakers in a quick motion, her heels clacking onto the wooden floor.  "Let's go!"

The walk, if you can call it that, was pretty short and quiet.  Boyfriend was dragging 'Pico' with him and power walking with Girlfriend as the two 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 kids ran ahead.  

"Is that them?  I think it's them!" Pump called out, running up to 2 people with Skid right behind him.

"Uh- Oh! Hi there you two!  Darnell, look at them!" The girl wearing pink called out to the other.

"What? Oh.  Why are they wearing Halloween costumes? It's not even October." The second person, Darnell, asked before noticing the 3 others walking up behind the two kids.  "Oh hey The Boyfriend.  So what the hell happened to him?!"

"What?! Pico?! What happened to you?!?!" The girl in pink called out.

"Corruption!" Skid answered before wandering off to look at a rock.

"What?! NOOO PICO!!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!" The girl wearing pink snatched the gun from Boyfriend and pointed it at her own head before it was taken from her grip.

"Nene, no." Darnell said, earning a disappointed groan from Nene.

"Ỷo̡ͩu̡'̓l͔͌l ̌ře͗g͓͡r̙̄͏e͞t̸̝ ̰̈́́t̵̻hi̢͖s̙͟.͋.͚.̞̃" 'Pico' mumbled as corruption started dripping off of his face.  Boyfriend stood beside Nene and Darnell and watched as the remainder of the corruption finally dripped of his face and fizzled out of existence.

"What the fu…" Pico mumbled, holding a hand over his eye in confusion.  He also cut himself off when he noticed there was a child only a few feet away.

"YOU'RE BACK!!" Nene yelled, quickly grabbing an annoyed Pico for a tight hug.  Boyfriend, Darnell, and eventually Pump joined in on the hug as Girlfriend took a picture.

Finally, everything was situated and the majority of everyone was happy.

That was, until there was a soft thud.

~~~~~~~~~~
966 words

Pog