5⋅Vulnerable

We spend most of the morning in Party's room and it's all just cuddling from the moment we wake up until he has his lips pressed to mine, then at least twenty minutes pass by, resumed by us lazily making out.

There's still this impression of something new being explored despite last night's events. Party was so surprised about my reaction, but didn't show any objections towards it either, pulling me closer, what resulted in a making out session with breathy words exchanged between kisses. Now, it honestly feels like we can't keep our lips away from each other's and maybe there was a tension between us, just noticed after it melted away.

Hearing a knock on the door is the only thing that makes us stop, reluctantly.

"What?" Party calls loud enough for whoever is there to hear.

"'Just came to check if everything is okay," Kobra's muffled voice says. "We already ate and you still haven't showed up."

Party rolls his eyes and pecks my lips a last time before standing up and moving to the door. "Oh, my Destroya, can't we sleep in for a bit longer that you already start annoying us?" And Kobra does try speaking up, but doesn't have the opportunity to. "We are fine, we would tell you about it if there was any problem, anyways," he says it like if someone was trying to kill him and I'm starting to think this is a Party thing because he can and will get dramatic in any given opportunity.

While the two talk, I move to get ready for the day and soon walk out of the bathroom with a sigh, greeting Kobra as I walk past the two and, moments after I reach the diner, Party is also here.

I am looking into the refrigerator and trying to choose a drink to get when there's suddenly a hand around my wrist and Party presses a kiss to my cheek, quickly grabbing what he wants and walking away. My cheeks warm up with it, though I try to not overthink the event, and take a can in hand already.

"Hello," Ghoul says as passing by with a box on top of his head, supporting it with both his hands. He wanders around the room like if he was going to do something, but suddenly forgets it and decides to join me in a booth, after all.

"What do you have in there?" I sip on my drink, not really hungry. Probably due to the stress.

"Huh, stuff for a new bomb." He sets the box down on the table and opens it to show me the objects for building his bomb along with paint flasks, colorful tape rolls, pens and other things.

"Cool," I comment with a smile.

"But I forgot what I was going to do," he cries, folding his arms over the table and hiding his face, in a way I'm not sure if it's genuine or not.

"Why don't you write down your projects?"

"Some of them don't need to be written," he groans in response. "I knew it was such a good idea!" I smile hopelessly at Ghoul, about to say something when he gasps. "I had a better idea, see you later, (k/n)!" He grabs his box, just disappearing past the back door of the diner without giving me time to do any more than to chuckle, muttering a bye.

I soon finish the can and decide to go see what the others are up to, not wanting to stay alone, so I move to the gas station area to find Jet and Party fixing something on Trans AM while Kobra seems to be fixing some of the painting and adding more details to it – Ghoul, whereas, is sitting on the ground, next to them, working on the said bombs. Watching them can be quite fun because, apparently, they can't work in harmony. They keep bickering now and then, but also laughing and chatting a lot.

It makes me nostalgic.

Sour, War and I used to be kinda like this. We would fuck around a lot, in a way similar to theirs.