8⋅Get on the dancefloor

Party told the guys about my suggestion when they showed up in the diner sometime later and everyone seemed excited about it; even Jet, underneath all that coldness, though it was really fun watching Kobra cheering around the diner – rather dramatically, I must add. Ghoul, on the other hand, was practically jumping around and I really want to know the context of the glare that Jet sent him.

Most of the day was spent by Party and I lazing around because there wasn't anything to do, so it was mostly based on both of us sitting on the old couch in the convenience store with Poison throwing his legs over my lap, sometimes coming closer to cuddle to my side.

Kobra surprises me at some point – he brings me a few clothes he judges to be my size, saying I could keep them, and walks away when I ask him if he's sure about it.

"Then let's go get ready!" Party stands up with a grin and pulls me up to my feet, an arm around my waist as we make our way over to his room. "You're gonna look amazing! Do you like makeup? I like makeup, so maybe I could do yours!" The way he looks at me while waiting for an answer has me internally melting.

"Eyeshadow and eyeliner," I tell him, finally opening the door and walking in.

"Alright," he replies and makes his way over to his desk.

As Poison rummages through his drawers, I proceed to try on the clothes, leaving them on the bed so I can undress myself. He notices it and glances back at me a few times; I roll my eyes at the playful smirk tugging on his lips. Both of us chuckle.

"That one really suits you," Party says after I pull on a specific shirt. "Like, it kinda has your vibe, dunno." He shrugs and I hum thoughtfully while walking over to the body mirror.

"I guess so." I slowly nod, observing my own reflection. It has some of my favorite colors on it, along with a few dark and neon touches while there's a black and white print of a skull on the front. I'm about to tell Poison about choosing the black tight jeans with neon details when he's suddenly showing up behind me, placing a chain necklace around my neck; I look down at the moon pendant.

"I have some things you might like." He wraps his arms around my waist, looking at me through the mirror. "Just don't lose them," he grins. "But, seriously, it's difficult finding these," he mutters as he takes my wrist, clasping the chain bracelet around it.

"Don't act like I didn't know," I breathe with a small smile, bringing my wrist closer to take a look at the charms. "What are you going to wear?"

It takes us about an hour and half to get ready, if I'm not wrong, but most of it is because we end up getting distracted by things we find around Party's room and talking instead. The only time we really fell silent and got more focused was when doing each other's makeup – that if you don't consider the fact that I started laughing at the faces Poison would make whenever the brush was at least an inch away from his face and he's so fucking dramatic. Precious.

"Okay, last thing," Party rushes back into his room when we're about to leave, making me groan as I lean against the doorway to wait for him.

"C'mon!"

"Wait for a minute!" He rummages through his drawers and I sigh, turning to watch Kobra standing in the doorway to the diner – he makes a questioning motion with his hand, so I point back to Poison and he seems to understand what I mean.

"Take a look," Poison brings me back to reality and I face him again.

I don't see any difference at first and am about to ask what did he grab when noticing the gloss on his lips makes my stutters turn into incoherent mumbling. "Fucking Destroya," I mutter, bringing him close with a hand on the back of his neck – he doesn't complain, humming against my lips and deepening the kiss lightly, hands tightening around my shoulders when my tongue glides over his bottom lip.