9⋅Come party with me

A quiet, pleased sigh goes past my lips the moment I feel Party's lips reaching a specific spot on my neck, but instead of just pressing a few kisses to it, the motherfucker absolutely has no mercy, in a way I have to bite down on my tongue after some point.

"Poison— Poison!" I try to breathe, letting my hands fall to his hips, squeezing them until he pulls away.

There's a smile on his lips, an innocent one – he knows what he did and he's proud of it, smiling more after I narrow my eyes at him. "C'mon, don't be annoying," he teases, tilting his head lightly. I'm about to say something when he leans in, speaking in my ear. "You seem to like my crop top a bit too much, huh? But what do you think of getting rid of it when we get back to the diner?" He brings a hand to my chest, lingering it before it goes down, fingers gently tracing the waistband of my pants. "I'd like to get rid of these tight pants of yours, too to be honest."

Fucking hell. I try to not let his words act up too much on me, both due to the placing and because I don't want to give him what he wants right away. Finally meeting his waiting gaze, I raise an eyebrow and smirk a bit. "Well, then please do it."

Kobra is wasted by the time all of us find him, that idiot. Jet just continued keeping Ghoul at least five feet away from him and under supervision, but completely ignoring Kobra making a fool of himself around and I don't think that was exactly unexpected. Poison curses under his breath, rolling his eyes in the same moment he notices what Kobra is doing, rushing to drag him back.

"We're going home," Poison says when walking past us, ignoring Kobra's complaints.

Jet breathes a chuckle, motioning for Ghoul to follow, and moves to Kobra. I don't know what he says, but it makes Kobra complain more while Jet just laughs.

"C'mon, gremlin," I tell Ghoul, wrapping an arm around his neck. He pouts cutely at me, stumbling along before all of us pile in the car. Unfortunately, Jet isn't able to drive because he got tipsy with a few drinks, so Poison does it instead, both he and I sitting on the front with the three idiots on the back. Lovely.

I sigh as feeling weirdly comfortable on the car seat; I hadn't noticed I was this tired. A ringing sound fills my ears, resulting from the change of the loud music to sudden quietness.

Most of the ride resumed itself to Party and I slapping Ghoul's hand away whenever he reached for the radio – it was obvious he wouldn't be quiet nor turn it on in an acceptable volume and we didn't want Kobra and Jet to wake up. After some point, he falls asleep.

We remained silent until arriving back at the diner, where we inevitably needed to wake the three up – well, the two, because we ended up needing to carry Ghoul to his room because he wouldn't wake up and just kept whining. Jet and Kobra could stumble their way to their own rooms and it is obvious, by their sleep state, that no one is going to do anything bad while left under no supervision.

That leaves Party and me.

As soon as closing the door behind himself and we finish kicking away our shoes, Poison approaches me, hooking his fingers around the belt loops to pull me closer until our chests are touching.

"So," he says against my lips, pecking them. "How was tonight, hm?" He gazes at me through half lidded eyes in a way that I don't know if I want to get rid of our clothes already or lock our lips together in yet another kiss, but I know both are inevitable.

"Amazing." I brush my lips lightly over his and can't help but to start pressing soft kisses to his jaw, starting to trail down his neck – he doesn't complain, leaning his head back and humming in appreciation as I start nibbling down on the skin. "It's been some good time since the last time I went there," I mumble against the skin, running my nose along his jaw before pressing a last kiss to his chin.