Chapter Twenty-Four

Oh. My. Gosh. We’re up to chapter 24, the last chapter of part 1.

I cannot believe it.  I’ve written loads of sections but now it’s time to expand and edit. I’m  most likely going to cry, and I hope that you guys get a lovely shitstorm going in the comments.

Thanks to everybody who has helped me through this story.

My characters – Gabbie, Romy, Bec, Beth, Meg, Grace, Sophia, Chlo, Imi, Jake, Ellie, Lillie and anybody I’ve missed (sorry if I forgot you) – you’ve been amazing, very inspiring and so accommodating! You’re really open to my ideas, and you help me with what to do.

My real life friends – Meg, Chlo, Grace, Caitlin, Suz, Bella, Zoe. You guys are the most annoying, fabulous, beautiful crazies that I have met.

My internet friends – Farrah, Romy, Gabbie, Bet, Bec, Sophia, Imi and every reader – thank you so much! You have all encouraged/threatened me to continue writing and updating. Your reactions are the best, I always write to entertain you and your comments and messages are amazing!

And finally, to people who I know in real life that don’t have Wattpad and don’t know I have wattpad. This is mainly my family and random strangers – who are interesting. I love using real-life examples in my writing.

I don’t really know what to say except that it’s ending :( :)

I’m going to get on with the story now…

NOTE: Imi’s baby daddy is Andy, Michael is Becky’s ex… I stuffed that up last chapter.

When I’ve finished this chapter, would you like me to put the entire story into one document and post that?

Anyway…

Chapter 24

Imi’s POV:

The sickness hadn’t gotten any better – it was worse if anything. I woke up with a killer headache, and burst into tears. Andy, who had apparently come in and fallen asleep in the bed next to me, sat up. “Imi? Are you okay?”

I continued crying. I tried to stand up… but everything went black.

Andy’s POV: