Chapter Fourteen

Hahaha I'm evil

Chapter 14

If anybody hasn’t had their POV yet please tell me!

Imi’s POV:

“Chloey Blakely, giving birth to triplets,” Jake gabbled at the lady over the counter.

“Certainly, right this way. Can we get a wheelchair over here?” she replied.

A male nurse brought one and Chloey sat in it, her hands clutching her stomach.

“Is three a lot worse than one?”

She sounded scared.

“A bit, yeah,” the nurse replied, wheeling her away. Jake and I followed her up to the room; there she was laid on the bed, hooked up to a machine that monitored her progress and given ice.

Jake was holding her hand, helping her breathing; a female doctor came in and introduced herself.

“Hi, I’m Doctor Molly Baits,” she said. “Chloey, how are you feeling?”

Becky’s POV:

We sped into the hospital, crashing into the reception desk.

“Chloey Elena Blakely,” I gasped. “Having three children.”

“Little people,” Meg added.

“Babies,” Bec contributed.

“Triplets,” Gabbie continued.

“What room is Chloey having three little children who are triplet babies in?” she asked. We nodded.

“Chloey with a Y,” we said.

“Room 628, third floor, take a left and it’s on the right.”

“Thank you!”

Running to the elevator, we all slapped the button; one came immediately and we ran in.

“Floor 3!” Somebody hit the 3rd floor button, and we went up to the floor.

“Turn left!” We sprinted along the corridor, slowing when we got to 620.

“622… 624… 626… 628!” We tumbled in to the private room that Jake, Imi and of course Chlo were in.

“Hello nearly mummy and daddy!” Bec said.

“Hey guys,” Chlo said.

“How are you going?”

“Alright, the pain is bearable for now,” she said. “The doctor, Molly, said that I should go into active in about two hours, and hopefully be a mother of three within a day!”

“Aren’t you supposed to be at home until the last minute?”

“No, they said that I might not be able to handle three, so to come in.”

“Okay, so-”

“FUCK!” Chloey screamed. “THAT HURT!”

“Doctor!” Jake yelled into the hallway.

A doctor came rushing in. “Hello everyone I’m Molly. If you could all move a bit so I can get over there… thanks.” She looked at whatever it was for a few minutes, and then turned to Chloey.

“You’re eight centimetres and progressing fine. Another ten minutes or so and we’ll get you into the delivery room.”

“Okay,” Chloey replied.

“Ready for the C-section?” Molly asked.

“No, I’m doing this the other way,” Chloey replied. “If it’s safe.”

“Well it will be difficult, but it’s possible. I’ll get another doctor on the job with me, and we’ll need your friends to wait outside.”

We all left, just Imi, Sophie, Jake and Chloey in the room.

A guy doctor walked past us into Chloey’s room. I let out a long, approving whistle; Gabbie wolf whistled and Meg leaned over to me. “Dayum,” she said. I nodded back, and then we heard excitement in the room.

“We need to scan, what the heck is happening?”

We gathered that something was a bit different to normal, and they were talking about it loudly.

“The third one’s breech,” Molly said. “She won’t have a C-section.”

“The first one looks big, and the second as well. How about we… wait.”

Imi poked her head out. “They thought one was upside down but it wasn’t. Everything is okay!”

“Nine centimetres,” we heard. “Nine and a half!”

“Two more minutes. Chloey, we’re going to need you to stay calm. We can do this, but if anything goes wrong I’m operating and I can have the three out in ninety seconds if I have to. Okay?”

“Okay,” she whispered. “Jake.” We all looked in as Jake pressed his lips to Chloey’s, and then put on the scrubs given to him. As he slipped on the retarded looking shoes, Chloey’s water broke.

“Okay, let’s get this lot to the delivery room!”