Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Dispute

Huo Xiaoxiao finally knew why adults always liked to pinch her face.

The baby's face was so smooth and tender, like an egg in the shell, that when you gently pinched it, it seemed as if you could draw water out of it.

Who would not be addicted to this feeling?

Wasn't there a phrase?

Without a tiger, the monkey would proclaim himself the king.

After two years of pretending to be a little child, Huo Xiaoxiao finally reigned supreme among a group of children.

If she could fool her daddy, what were these 3-4-year-olds?

Besides, this child was so cute. He was not crying, making trouble, or getting angry while she pinched her quietly. He pretended to be a young adult with an 'I'm enduring you' expression, which made her want to bully him even more.

Huo Xiaoxiao kept her promise and shamelessly touched him minute after minute.

Yi Qian, who was struggling under Huo Xiaoxiao's clutches, blushed red, not knowing whether it was from Huo Xiao's destruction or shame.

"Alright!" Yi Qian endured the humiliation and meditated for 60 seconds before he grabbed Huo Xiaoxiao's sinful hands. "End."

Huo Xiaoxiao rubbed his little face red before she reluctantly let go. She then picked up the Rubik's Cube. "Hey, look at the Rubik's Cube in my hand. Listen up. When you are on the second layer... go to the upper left, lower right, reverse to the right, then left...

"When you're on the cross, it's bottom right before top left. On diagonal... upper left, top right, lower left, and top right... Change clockwise up, lower left, upper left, left, lower left, counterclockwise to... down, upper left, lower right, right, right."

The Rubik's Cube clicked and successfully returned to its original position after several rounds.

The emotions in the child's eyes could not be hidden. Huo Xiaoxiao quickly captured the excitement and worship in Yi Qian's eyes.

She stuffed the Rubik's Cube into his arms. "Remember it? Do you know how to play?"

Yi Qian was a bit confused.

"As long as you remember what I said and turn slowly, you'll learn," said Huo Xiaoxiao with ill-intentions.

The rules of the Rubik's Cube were so complicated that a child as young as Yi Qian would not be able to learn them for a while.

For children, the result of exploration was not important, but the process was the key.

Thinking about her past, she had played the Rubik's Cube for several weeks.

Take your time to figure it out!

"No, you said you'd teach me... and I don't know how yet!"

"I didn't say that... the teaching guide is all-inclusive. You'll have to play with it slowly, and you'll get it."

Yi Qian raised his eyebrows, apparently understanding that Huo Xiaoxiao was angry with his words.

He thought he could learn it straight away, but he couldn't.

"You're not leaving until you teach me today."

Huo Xiaoxiao made a face at him. "Brat! I can leave whenever I want. I'll see how you can stop me!"

Yi Qian tightly grabbed her by the wrist.

Huo Xiaoxiao was a full head shorter than Yi Qian, and her small arms and legs didn't look as strong as Yi Qian's. She tugged on the hand that was held by Yi Qian but couldn't pull it out.