Chapter 47

Chapter 47: A That Her Daddy Has Long Mouth

Huo Xiaoxiao was hesitating to speak, but she suddenly stopped altogether. The little flame in her heart swelled up.

What did her daddy just say?

He wouldn't know it was a seven if she hadn't said it?

Which part of it he couldn't tell was a seven! It had one horizontal and one vertical stroke. Wasn't that a seven!?

Why don't you donate your eyes to others if you can't use them?

"Daddy!"

Do you have any idea how hard I worked on it? How much work did I put into this "seven"?

What do you expect from a child under three years old whose hand is shaking?

What about it if I write something like this!

It's okay if you don't praise me, but for you to say such a thing!

Huo Xiaoxiao couldn't bear this grievance. She got off from her father's lap, raised her head, and cried. She then walked upstairs while bawling.

Fortunately, she was no longer a child. If he had said such a thing to his actual child, just imagine how shocked she must have been!

"Huo Suicheng! How could you say that!"

Old Master Huo squeezed the cane in his hand. He wished he could use it on Huo Suicheng.

He was an adult, but he still couldn't say anything nice!

When the words left his mouth, Huo Suicheng knew he had said the wrong thing. He could only stop her and held her in his arms, apologizing, "Sorry. Daddy said something wrong..."

Huo Xiaoxiao cried and howled, "Daddy, don't talk to me!"

He was handsome and had a good body with eight packs. He had money and a lot of gold. He was an excellent father until he opened his mouth.

"...Daddy didn't mean that."

"That is exactly what you mean. You mean I didn't write well! Don't try to fool me as a kid. I know everything!"

Huo Suicheng also knew that she was smart and understood everything. It was useless to say anything. Seeing that he couldn't get past it, he said, "Didn't Daddy teach you not to lie?"

"Does Daddy know that white lies can help encourage people? I am just a child. Why did Daddy say something like this to me?"

This little kid knew about white lies?

"...I am sorry; Daddy didn't mean it. Didn't you want to get a sign? Can Daddy give you a signature?"

"No!" Huo Xiaoxiao struggled to escape from her father's arms. She ran towards Old Master Huo and handed the workbook to him. "Grandpa, sign!"

Old Master Huo gave Huo Suicheng a fierce look, then smiled and took the workbook from Huo Xiaoxiao. "Okay, Grandpa will sign."

Turning over the workbook, the visual effect of "seven" on the page was really shocking.

But with the lessons learned from Huo Suicheng's action, Old Master Huo smiled and praised her, "Xiaoxiao, don't listen to your Daddy. Grandpa thinks that your "seven" is very good. This stroke is both smooth and good, and it is not crude at all. Also, this vertical hook..." Old Master Huo pondered for a while before continuing, "It is so magnificent! This is the first time Xiaoxiao has learned how to write but can write so well already. You will definitely be amazing in the future."