Chapter 51

Chapter 51: Jealous

"Alright, everyone, please stop talking. I think Xiaoxiao's name is very meaningful. Xiaoxiao, your father giving you this name just shows how much he loves you."

Huo Xiaoxiao had an awkward and polite smile on her face.

Come on, it was just her father's complete nonsense to make fun of his child.

Besides, her father's love was too strong. She was still young and couldn't afford it.

"Okay, sit down, Xiaoxiao. Let's see, who else would like to continue to talk about the meaning of his or her own name?"

"Me, me, me!"

The children were all scrambling to tell the meaning of their names.

Huo Xiaoxiao sat down, looked at the proud faces of other children introducing their names, and sighed.

Adults could really fool children.

The father of a kid whose name was Zheng Ming said that he hoped his future would be promising and bright!

This explanation was really wholehearted.

There was also a boy named Gu Nanmin.

It sounded good, but Huo Xiaoxiao suspected that Gu Nanmin was born in Nanmin Hospital in this city.

After all, Nanmin Hospital was the most famous private obstetrics and gynecology hospital in the city.

But there were also meaningful names.

For example, a kid named Yu Le meant that he would always be happy.

After the children in the class finished one after another, the teacher clapped her hands with a smile and signaled everyone to be quiet. "It seems like everyone knows the meaning of their names. Do you feel the love of your parents from your names?"

"Yes!"

"Awesome! So in the future, we should all love our parents and be obedient at home, right?"

"Right!"

"Well, since everyone is so obedient, we'll go out to play later. However, all of you have to follow my instructions and don't run around, okay?"

The children's favorite activity was the outdoor activity class. The playground was full of fun, and they could run and jump. Hearing this, they shouted in excitement, "Okay!"

Zhao asked children to go to the "playground" outside with their hands in hand. Huo Xiaoxiao was holding Yi Qian with her left hand and Lu Jingyi with her right. The cookie seemed to be sandwiched in the middle.

When they got to the "playground", Yi Qian and Lu Jingyi let go of Huo Xiaoxiao's hands. They ran to a hula hoop, occupied it, and yelled to Huo Xiaoxiao, "Xiaoxiao, come here, quick!"

Huo Xiaoxiao walked over in doubt.

Yi Qian handed the hula hoop to her and said, "Xiaoxiao, you play with this. I often see my mother playing with this at home. You can lose weight. Aren't you fat? You can turn this around and lose weight!"

Lu Jingyi and Xiang Chen were both in agreement. "Yes, yes. Xiaoxiao, if you play with this, you can definitely get rid of the meat... on your belly!"

"I know. My mother is playing with this, too!"

"Xiaoxiao, take it. Quick." Jiang Yue even put the hula hoop into Huo Xiaoxiao's hands.

"..."

Huo Xiaoxiao was a little angry now.