Chapter 52

Chapter 52: Puppy Love? 

What the children were most afraid of was the teacher calling their parents to come to the school. When the teacher said that he would call their parents, they would immediately be obedient.

But, Yi Qian and Zhouzhou, who were taken to the infirmary, were not only not afraid of the teacher asking their parents to come, but they even continued to fight.

"You two, stop glaring at each other!"

The teacher separated those troublesome children. "Let me ask you, why did you suddenly fight?"

The two of them kept silent and played dumb.

"Yi Qian, tell me, why do you fight with Zhouzhou? Haven't I told you this before? No fighting with other children in kindergarten?"

Yi Qian pursed his lips. "Yes, you have."

"Who hit first?"

Yi Qian was unhappy. "I hit him first."

"Yi Qian, you are older than Zhouzhou. How can you bully him? Why did you hit him?" Seeing Yi Qian not speak, the teacher asked Zhouzhou, "Zhouzhou, say something."

Zhouzhou raised his hand and rubbed his bruised cheekbones. "I was playing with Huo Xiaoxiao. He... He won't let me play with Huo Xiaoxiao."

"Huo Xiaoxiao?" The teacher was amazed. "Yi Qian, why didn't you let him play with Xiaoxiao?"

"Xiaoxiao is from our class, not theirs, so he should... should play with children in their class. Why was he playing with Xiaoxiao?"

"But Xiaoxiao can choose whoever she wants to play with..."

Yi Qian clenched his fist and shouted at Zhouzhou, "I said no! If he plays with Xiaoxiao again, I'll beat him! "

"Yi Qian! I'll call your father now!"

After hearing Yi Qian's words, Zhouzhou was unhappy too. "Who are you to forbid me from playing with Xiaoxiao! I don't care. I want to play with Xiaoxiao! She used to be in the same class as me. If it was not because of you, she would always play with me every day!"

"You can't play with her!"

"I want to play with her! I like her. You can't play with her!"

"You can't like her! She is mine!"

"Alright, stop quarreling!" Seeing that the two were about to fight again, the teacher immediately separated them. "Yi Qian, Zhouzhou, listen to me. I know you two like Xiaoxiao, and I like Xiaoxiao too. She is cute and clever; who doesn't like her? But Xiaoxiao can play with whoever she wants. Neither of you can interfere with it, understand? If not, she will be unhappy. You know it, right? Do you want her to be unhappy?"

Yi Qian shook his head.

Zhouzhou also shook his head.

"That's right. So Xiaoxiao can play with whoever she wants to play with. Yi Qian, you must not be so overbearing in the future. I will call your dad later about your fight today, and you must not be so naughty in the future!"

Lu Jingyi and the others, who were eavesdropping outside the infirmary, were anxious when they heard this.

"What should we do? The teacher is going to call Yi Qian's daddy!"

"Just let him call. Do you think Yi Qian's daddy will beat him like your daddy? Yi Qian's daddy won't beat him."

"But Yi Qian hit him first, so it was his fault. What if he gets beaten?"