Chapter 50

Chapter 50: A Bunch of Straight Guys 

The older, the wiser. Huo Xiaoxiao was convinced by her father.

Seeing her father's dignified look, what she couldn't understand was how could he say this so calmly? He didn't even blush at all.

Even when she said, "I am the only one for Daddy and Grandpa," she already got goosebumps.

"Don't you know what your name means? If the teacher asks tomorrow, you will answer it like that."

Although Huo Xiaoxiao wanted to make complaints, as being her daddy's good "little baby," she threw herself into his arms in surprise. She opened those big clear eyes and looked up at him.

"So, I am daddy's little baby?"

...Why?

She shivered for no reason.

Old Master Huo also laughed, "You are also Grandpa's little baby."

Huo Suicheng looked down at her.

Huo Xiaoxiao's expression was clear. It took a long time before he burst into laughter. "Yes, you are Daddy's... little baby."

"..."

It was still her grandpa who spoke nicely and better.

It was kind of strange when her father said this.

Old Master Huo looked at her lovingly. "Now that you know the meaning of your name, does Xiaoxiao still want to change it?"

Huo Xiaoxiao thought for a while. It seemed like it was not going to work.

Her father and her grandfather disagreed with the name Huo Yiyi, but there was no other simpler word than Huo Xiaoxiao.

"Not going to change. It is the name that Daddy gave me. I am Daddy's... daughter. Not changing such a meaningful name!" But Huo Xiaoxiao added, "The matter about the name change will be discussed when I grow up."

"Okay, when you grow up, we will change it if you want."

Huo Xiaoxiao, who had survived the name change, jumped off the sofa and went upstairs with her homework book. "Grandpa, Daddy, I am going upstairs to do my homework first."

"Go ahead."

"Wait," Huo Suicheng called out to her. "One more thing. I heard that you brought a lot of chocolates back recently?"

"Yes, a classmate gave it to me."

"Who gave you so much?"

"Zhouzhou gives it to me every day. Yi Qian and Lu Jingyi also brought me chocolates."

"How much chocolate did you eat at night?"

Huo Xiaoxiao thought for a while. She didn't keep count while eating. Now that she recalled, did she eat six or seven pieces?

"Six pieces."

Huo Suicheng beckoned to her. Huo Xiaoxiao walked towards him.

"Feel it yourself. What is this?" Huo Suiceng grabbed her hand and touched her bulging belly.

It's chubby. What can it be?

"It's my belly."

"No, it's your fat."

"..." Huo Xiaoxiao held her breath.

Endure.

"Look at you. You are so fat, yet you still eat so many chocolates. You are not allowed to accept other people's chocolates anymore in the future."