Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Daddy, You Need To Strive To Earn Money 

It was normal for children to get into fights because they didn't know what they were doing.

Still, Wellington Kindergarten had not had a similar fight for a long time. Whenever there was a conflict between children, it would be suppressed by the teacher at once.

Therefore, today's fight was purely an accident. The teachers present were all taking care of other children at the time and couldn't concentrate here. In a blink of an eye, both sides were going at it with all guns blazing.

"Headmaster, the children's parents have already been notified. They will make time to come over in the afternoon."

The headmaster nodded. "Got it."

The repeated crying in the infirmary was deafening, especially those children who were beaten by Yi Qian. Their screams were the most desperate.

Indeed, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Huo Xiaoxiao watched as the teachers and doctors circled around the injured children who were crying the most, soothing and coaxing them.

On the other hand, although their faces were bruised, Yi Qian and the others didn't cry or make trouble. They stood on one side quietly, and the teachers neglected to treat their bruises.

"Teacher, Yi Qian and the others haven't been treated yet!"

A child's crisp voice reminded several teachers who were busy and muddle-headed. They hurriedly pulled Yi Qian and his friends in front of the doctor and asked the doctor to treat them.

The doctor carefully looked at the bruises on Yi Qian's face and took out a cotton swab and an ointment. "Kid, I'm going to rub the medicine now. If it hurts, you can cry like them, but don't move, you hear me?"

"We won't cry! We are not two or three years old anymore, and it's shameful to cry like that!"

"Yeah, right! The middle class bullied the juniors, yet they still have the face to cry. Such a disgrace!"

"A crybaby who likes to bully people!"

As soon as they spoke, the children who had just stopped crying immediately looked up and began to wail again.

The exhausted teacher turned his head, looked at the few kids who had just spoken, and scolded them, "Lu Jingyi, Xiang Chen, and Jiang Yue, you are not allowed to talk!"

The children curled their mouth and lowered their voice to whisper to Huo Xiaoxiao, "Huo Xiaoxiao, are you okay? I saw him pushing you to the ground."

Even if they were beaten up like this, they still cared about her and were quite loyal.

Huo Xiaoxiao shook her head. "I'm fine. Thank you for helping me teach them a lesson."

"They always bully people. We've long found them unpleasant to the eye. It's good that you're fine. Don't worry, if anyone bullies you in the future, we will beat him for you! Since you're Yi Qian's friend, you're our friend!"

A kid at the door ran over anxiously and said, "Lu Jingyi, I just heard the teacher say that your mother is coming, and Xiang Chen, your father is coming too."

Lu Jingyi and Xiang Chen, the two children, who appeared as if they could stand against the whole world, immediately panicked.

"My mother is coming?"

"My father is coming?"

From their anxious expressions, anyone could discern that their school days must have been perfect.