Chapter 55

ThisIsTinySeekr: This is the recent update. This contains like... 2-3 chapter. Anyways, enjoy the long chapters starting now ^_^

==+==

Chapter 55: Ji Wenxin 

When the daughter wants to meet her mother, there's no father who has the right to stop her.

As the grandfather, Grandpa Huo also had no objection upon hearing it.

After dinner, Huo Xiaoxiao went upstairs to sleep. Grandpa Huo and Huo Suicheng discuss this matter in the study.

"Then make an appointment, let Xiaoxiao meet her. Anyway, she is Xiaoxiao's mother. It's normal for them to meet." Suddenly he thought of something. Grandpa Huo asked him, "I heard that Xiaoxiao's mother is married?"

"Yes. I heard that she got married abroad."

"Then, do her husband know about Xiaoxiao's existence?"

"According to my investigation, he doesn't know it."

"Doesn't know?" Grandpa Huo held a cane in his hand, he looked at Huo Suicheng and asked him, "Don't know what it means? After all these years, she hasn't told her husband about her past and Xiaoxiao's existence?"

Huo Suicheng frowned, "Maybe she wants to keep it secret."

Grandpa Huo laughed, "Is it necessary to keep such a thing secret? Can it? Xiaoxiao is smart and cute, and it's not like she couldn't be shown to others."

Indeed, S City is only this big. She could hide it for a while, but not for forever. Since she wanted to meet with her daughter, then it's impossible to tell a story without missing a single circumstance.

"Now that Xiaoxiao already knew that she is her mother, if she doesn't make it public, when they meet in public places and Xiaoxiao calls her mom, wouldn't that make it appear that Xiaoxiao called the wrong person? Or it's like what you've said, she will go to the kindergarten everyday and spoil her daughter in front of Xiaoxiao to make her sad?"

Grandpa Huo's eyes were slightly sinking. His hand which was holding the cane unconsciously caressed and he sighed, "Go and tell her, if she wants to meet Xiaoxiao, she has to deal with her own family matter first. If she doesn't handle it well, you can help her handle it, unless she promises never to see Xiaoxiao again. Tell her clearly about this, don't let Xiaoxiao feel sad."

"Don't worry, I know what to do."

Huo Suicheng contacted Ji Wenxin the next day. On the phone, he agreed to meet with her, but only if she told her husband about Xiaoxiao's existence.

The phone is silent for a long time.

"If Ms Ji finds it difficult..."

"No, Mr. Huo, I agree. In fact, when I come back this time, I have made a plan to tell my husband about this. You can rest assured, I will tell my husband about it as soon as possible."

"We'll meet at the weekend. I hope you can take care of your family matters before the weekend."

With that, Huo Suicheng hung up.

——

On Sunday, the sun shone brightly and the wind was mild. With a row of green plants outside the Huo residence. It was a good day for traveling.

Huo Suicheng put on a children's watch to Huo Xiaoxiao, saying that he wanted to take her out to play and prevent her from getting lost.

In the car, Huo Xiaoxiao yawned and asked, "Daddy, where are we going?"