Life Unhindered

So for the last two chapters, I have been spoiling you with Deathbringer's POV. Idk if you liked it, considering he was a HUGEE SAPPP (or maybe I'm just very cringy... yep ;-;) but it's time to go back to normal! Which is 3rd person POV. Though soon I'll probably make some chapters in Glory's POV.

     This chapter I just decided to give my two main characters a break, because of the unhealthy amount of drama in the last few chapters. I mean, it's not fair... the main character never gets a good life until their happily ever after... which is after they defeat the villain and usually suffer. I wanted to make a chapter to show you that Glory and Deathbringer have perfectly fine lives when they're not off nearly dying. So enjoy a bit of normal before the return of drama!

     Third Person POV:

     As most intelligent beings know, a lot of things in life come and go. Peace. War. Friends and enemies.

     Drama.

     And as you know, there is a small cool down between each life-changing / earth shattering event. It's like life needs to take a breath before it begins to terrorize people again. Even if the break is just to set the ground up for the next earthquake, there's still a break.

     The case is the same on Pyrrhia.

     So while the Dragonets of Destiny venture forth into the Mud Kingdom (and soon to travel to the Sea Kingdom) Glory and Deathbringer enjoy a peaceful flight to a faraway island with a deadly firescales warrior and multiple dragons on the lookout for them....

     Okay, maybe not so peaceful.

     But life is merciful to the three of them. They don't encounter any life-threatening obstacles on the way to their destination.

     Except for Glory, who unfortunately sometimes wishes to die of embarrassment from all of the teasing Deathbringer is giving her.

     You see, Death has this new idea. He has never seen Glory turn pink (but she never would anyways, or maybe the curious type if any at all.) But what about crimson? It was close enough, and it was close to red too.

     Unfortunately, Deathbringer was very much unaware of the fact that the RainWing color for crimson meant love. If he was, he might not have pursued it so much. He didn't want to mess up their friendship even after he realized he was attracted to her.

     The problem was, Glory never really talked to Death about RainWing scale colors or even showed them. She normally tried to stamp out the emotions, leaving Deathbringer in the dark. He only knew a few basics, like yellow and pink (because Glory told him why she never turned those colors. "I don't want to appear lazy and cheerful," she had said.)

     Henceforth, Deathbringer thought that crimson might be embarrassment. (Which it actually was, but also love. Love tended to be a slightly pinker while embarrassment was closer to red.)

     The other issue was that Glory herself didn't know all the advanced RainWing colors either. She had only truly 100% considered herself a RainWing before that journey to the Mud Kingdom years and years ago, so she never bothered being around other RainWings much anymore. She remembered pink, blue, green, white, pale green, yellow, orange and just a few more from her dragonet days... but not crimson.

     Anyways, Deathbringer's plan was perfect (he thought) since pink was "happy" and it was hard to satisfy Glory enough to let a scale turn pink for half a millisecond. However, he embarrassed her a lot with teasing (which was all good fun or Death would never have attempted this of course) so he figured it might prove a tinyyy bit easier.