Thank you, MR HACKER???

Hi!!! Thank you all so much for all the reads we got! About 12.5k on Wattpad, and 11.5k on Quotev.

     And another 12.5k on a website called Teenfic.net. Actually, the EXACT SAME NUMBER, with the EXACT SAME NUMBER OF VOTES: 12,584 reads and 224 votes. The title and chapters are word-for-word, even though I never made an account there. It is very obvious that everything here has been copied to there - everything but the comments, which I couldn't find. Even my most recent chapter is there, which I admit is cool, but also a little unnerving.

     While I do thank you for spreading my story, Teenfic.net, I have a few things to say. Firstly, if this chapter ends up on your website, HAHAHAHAHAHA KARMA. Secondly, next time ask. I probably would have said yes to expanding my story. Also, I'm probably talking to no one right now, as I'm pretty sure a bot or something copies the chapters: but if the person in charge of them gets their website (which isn't very appropriate either, dumb ads keep popping up even if you don't want them) shut down, well good for us.

     Speaking of which, since everything was copied, including the number of reads, a lot of people agree the site is useless and just a pain. Someone linked a petition and an announcement with more details, so here you go: 

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Hailfern_Firefly/conversations

     Scroll down to the one that starts with "GUYS" in all caps. It should be pretty long, but not long enough to bore you.

     The link to the petition to shut down this website is in that conversation, and we're more than halfway there, actually a lot more, but we should probably keep signing even past the goal. You can't have too many signatures to stop something like this, and maybe 7,500 isn't enough. Anyways, your choice if you want to sign or not, but at least check it out if you have a spare second!

     Here is the announcement poster:  

     Go follow them, I didn't even know this was happening until their announcement.

     (Just to clarify, the only sites this story is supposed to be published on is Wattpad and Quotev as of now: if you're reading it somewhere else, well, now you know.)

     SPREAD THE WORD ALL THROUGH WATTPAD.

     If you're from Quotev, well, just keep an eye on things... we don't know if Teenfic will target other websites too.