💛Fellas Is It Gay To Hold Your Servant At Gunpoint?💙

This is the closest I'll ever get to sexual content. Whether or not this is in any way sexual in nature is completely up to reader interpretation. Please do not question this madness, I don't know why I wrote this. (Yes i do.) Fuck, now I have to change the title to KomaHina AND KamuKoma oneshots. 

TW: Guns

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Woah, woah, what's going on here?" Mioda asked loudly, walking up to Kamukura and Servant with Tsumiki trailing behind her. "Is this some kind of weird kink I've never heard of, or are you about to kill him?"

Kamukura sighed, and stepped back slightly, pulling away from Servant, who smiled.

"Do not question me." Kamukura said.

"Ibuki is toooootally questioning this!" Mioda said, pointing at Kamukura and Servant, and then at what Kamukura was holding.

"Ah, I hope you're not jealous that I have all of Kamukura-Sama's attention, Mioda-San!" Servant said with a smile.

"Jealous?!" Mioda echoed incredulously.

"What, would you like some?" Kamukura asked, taking a few long strides towards Mioda, pointing what he was holding at Mioda's face.

"Aaa! get that away from me!" She yelled. "That has like, all of Komaeda's spit on it!"

Izuru sighed.

"It's so boring when they struggle." He said. "At least Servant here isn't boring and keeps still."

"Ah, of course!" Servant said, practically drooling. "I would never want to bore you, Kamukura-Sama!"

"U-um," Tsumiki spoke up for the first time. "N-not to be a b-bother, b-but, u-um, isn't that really d-dangerous? A-and u-unhealthy?"

"Is there a problem?" Kamukura asked, disinterested, as he pressed what he was holding back through Servant's lips.

"Mikan-Chan is the Ultimate Nurse, you know!" Mioda said. "She'd know what's healthy. Well, not that you really need to be a nurse to see a problem with... all this."

"But, Kamukura-Thama ith altho the Ultimate Nurthe, right?" Servant said, speaking around the object in his mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Kamukura said uncaringly. "But yes,I am also the Ultimate Nurse, so I think I would know what is fine for me to do."

"O-oh, um, r-right." Tsumiki said timidly. "S-sorry for i-interfering."

"Don't apologize to him, Mikan-Chan!" Mioda exclaimed. "This is still like, really weird!"

"What a boring reaction." Kamukura said blandly, pulling his hand away from Servant. Servant took a deep breath, and smiled, drooling slightly.

"That thing isn't loaded, is it?" Ibuki asked. "If you pulled the trigger, Komaeda would be totally dead!"

"And your point is?" Kamukura asked monotonously, idly pointing the gun in his hands at Servant's head. Servant just smiled, staring down the barrel of the gun that had been held in his mouth moments before. Six chamber revolver. Excellent for Russian Roulette.

"Y-You could k-kill him!" Tsumiki said, in her loudest voice, which was about as loud as your average mouse.

"What a boring observation." Kamukura said. "He won't die." Kamukura shoved the gun back into Servant's mouth, meeting no resistance as he pushed it into the back of Servant's throat. Servant choked and gagged but didn't struggle. His good arm instinctively twitched upwards to push away the gun, but he willed his instincts away and kept his arm down, only coughing and gagging around the unforgiving metal. Kamukura put his left hand against Servant's head to steady him.