🖤I Like You (Part 2 Of I Love You)❤️❤️

First two part shot, that's tight lol
Anyways, this is an alternate GOOD ending for the last oneshot. 
Still, !!TRIGGER WARNING!! Mentions of torture and body horror
For context, this takes quite a while after Hajime, Nagito, and the others were rescued by police, Izuru was put in jail for life, and Hajime and Nagito got engaged. 
(obligatory reminder that the double red heart is intentional)
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Sometimes Hajime Hinata saw red eyes in his nightmares.

Cold, dead looking red eyes, attached to a pale, expressionless face framed in locks of long black hair. The face of the man Hajime used to call his brother. The very same face that took everything away from him and his fiance. The very same man that is the reason Hajime could not share a bed with Nagito. The same reason that Nagito would never take off his eyepatch, even when they were alone. The same reason that Nagito had to have his whole left hand amputated. The very same reason that Hajime was no longer allowed to tell his fiance that he loved him.

That man made him sick.

Luckily for Hajime, there was someone who could never make him sick walking into his room in that moment.

"Hey, Hajime!" Nagito greeted him with a smile. Nagito wore a white eyepatch as always, but Hajime could still see a bit of burn scarring under it.

"Hey, Nagito!" He responded.

"I can't believe it's tomorrow!" Nagito said excitedly. "I can't wait!"

"Me neither." Hajime said happily. The next day, the two boys would be finally getting married. They'd gone through hell together, and through all of that, they stayed together. It was only fitting to be wed.

"I haven't been so excited in my life!" Nagito said.

Hajime smiled. "I really like seeing you so happy." He said.

~-~-~-~-~-~

Their wedding day was incredible. The sun was high in the sky with just enough breeze to keep cool, but not enough to be troublesome. Nagito looked incredible. He had a black suit with a white overcoat with a fancy red design embroidered into one shoulder, and he wore long black satin gloves that obscured his artificial hand. His fluffy white hair was drawn back in a ponytail, and his bangs covered his eyepatch.

Hajime couldn't help but feel self conscious next to his fiance- no, his husband when he looked far less stunning. He had a cream colored suit with a green undershirt that brought out his eyes. He and Nagito almost unintentionally matched bowties, the only difference being that Nagito's had a white stripe down it, while Hajime's was solid black.

"Hey, Hajime." Nagito said, looking down slightly at the boy he was dancing with.

"Hm?"

"You're really beautiful." Nagito murmured. "I'm so lucky to have you."

"I think I'm the lucky one here." Hajime responded. "You're perfect. Words can't describe how much I like you."

Nagito kissed Hajime's nose. "I like you more."

A girl behind them overheard the exchange and spoke up. "Hey, you two totally sound like a couple of schoolboys." She said. She had a silky white and yellow outfit, and her wild brown hair was up in a half ponytail.

"Huh?" Hajime asked. "What do you mean, Akane?"

"Dudes, it's your wedding day!" She said. "Get a little more into it, ya know?"

Hajime and Nagito glanced at each other.

"What?" Nagito asked in confusion.

"I mean, we all know you're totally fucking later," She said casually. "So isn't it kinda weird that you're saying you just 'like' each other like a couple of kids? Where's the passionate love confessions here?"