💙Bonnie And Clyde❤️

Pretty sure a summary isn't needed this time, it's all in the title.
An actual plot? In this oneshot book? Inconceivable.
Anyways, TW: Murder, and a strictly NON SEXUAL shower scene, but a shower scene nonetheless, mention of very fake abuse

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Komaeda knocked on the door, and got himself into position, slightly hunched over, holding his side, and facing the building. Slowly, the door swung open, revealing an elderly woman standing in the doorway.

"I-I'm so, so sorry to trouble you at this hour, ma'am," Komaeda began. "But I really need help. M-my girlfriend beat me up and left me on the side of the road, could you possibly lend me a phone to call my brother to c-come get me?" The way he stuttered sounded perfectly legitimate, and there were tears forming in his eyes. He wasn't wearing his large jacket, and without it his body looked tiny and frail. The woman took his appearance in; his pale skin, his shivering frame, the tears in his eyes, and all the cuts and bruises on his body and face (Courtesy of Hajime's SHSL Makeup Artist talent) and she immediately took pity on him.

"Of course son, come in, come in." She said. "Oh dear, you must be so scared. May I offer you a warm cup of tea?"

"Thank you miss, I'd really appreciate that." Komaeda said, allowing her to lead him inside, and sit him down on the couch. The elderly woman quickly started brewing some tea for him, while he gazed around the room. It was well lit, and beautifully furnished. There were ornamental decorations all over, and the countertops were made of marble. Komaeda looked at the woman herself, whose back was to him as she made the tea. She was dressed in a simple nightgown, and while she didn't have anything fancy on her, she carried herself in a way that just emanated sophistication. Komaeda smiled in satisfaction.

The woman turned around, smiling, holding two large mugs of piping hot tea. Komaeda accepted the mug she handed him graciously, and decided to enjoy himself a bit while he was here. He took a sip of the drink, and was pleased to find that it wasn't just bitter leaf juice, but rather a sweet spiced tea.

"Would you be alright with me treating your wounds, dear?" The woman asked. "I must have a first aid kit somewhere."

"Ah, I-I don't want to come off as rude but I r-really don't want to be touched right now." Komaeda said, a convincing look of discomfort on his face. He couldn't allow her to see that his wounds were fake

"Oh, of course." The old woman said. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"No, no, not at all, miss." Komaeda said. "Um, again, really sorry if I seem rude, you've been nothing but kind of course, but uh, may I please call my brother now? I-I really want to go home."

"Of course, dear." The woman said kindly. "Here, I think I left my phone in the kitchen." Komaeda nodded, and let her lead him into the kitchen, where she collected her phone. She unlocked it, cursing something about all this new technology, and opened up the call app before handing it to Komaeda.

"Thank you, miss." Komaeda said. "Um, what's the address? So my brother knows where to pick me up from." Of course, Komaeda and Hinata both knew the address of this house, the two had been scoping it out for weeks, but this sweet old woman didn't need to know that. She gave him the address, and Komaeda began punching in the number to Hinata's spare phone. He couldn't call up Hinata's main phone for obvious reasons, so he had a spare that he happened to "borrow" from someone a few months back. The phone didn't even have a chance to ring before Hinata picked up.

"Hey, Izuru?" Komaeda said, referring to Hinata by the alias the two had decided on for him. "Um, could you come pick me up? I'm at [address]. We can talk more later, okay? Thanks."