🖤Just A Little Bit❤️

Welcome back to me venting and projecting onto Hajime :D
Title from "Just A Little Bit" By Maria Mena (This is not a song fic, I just liked the title)
Also, this is for Est78278 . Hope you like it!
TW: eating disorder

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hinata was on his knees. His knuckles were whiter than the porcelain bowl he was gripping. Tears flew from his eyes as his stomach lurched in painful dry heaves. He couldn't breathe. Nothing was coming out of his throat anymore, but the convulsions wouldn't stop. His arms began to tremble as his stomach lurched. A loud knock hit the door, scaring Hinata into a coughing fit that certainly didn't help him.

"Hajime, are you okay?" It was Komaeda. He always showed up at the worst times. "You've been in there a while. Are you sick?"

Hinata didn't answer. He couldn't. He just couldn't stop dry heaving.

"Hajime?" Komaeda called out again. "If you don't answer I'm coming in."

Hinata couldn't breathe. It was all he could do to choke out a pitiful "No-" that likely only concerned Komaeda more, because within seconds, the door flew open. Komaeda quickly rushed to Hinata's side, rubbing soothing circles in his back as the boy tried to stop his stomach's heaving. It was then that Komaeda noticed Hinata's left hand, angry red scarring on his two big knuckles, and traces of Hinata's vomit running off his fingers.

"Oh..." Komaeda said, realizing exactly what was going on here. Hinata's stomach slowly stopped lurching, and he was able to almost breathe again. Komaeda didn't say anything more, just ran his hand through Hajime's spiky hair as the boy sobbed and shook.

Eventually, Hinata backed up, and flushed the contents of his stomach down the drain. He couldn't bring himself to make eye contact with his boyfriend. He just collapsed against the wall, burying his head in his knees. Komaeda wasted no time pulling the boy into a gentle hug. He placed a soft kiss on Hinata's forehead as he slowly rubbed his back. Slowly, Hinata calmed down until he was no longer shaking nor crying.

"Hajime..." Komaeda started softly, trying his hardest not to scare or upset his boyfriend any more. "Why would you do this to yourself"

"I-I'm sorry." Hinata choked out. "I'm s-so sor-ry."

"Shh, shhhh," Komaeda whispered. "I'm not mad. I just want to know why you would do this to your beautiful self."

"I just-" Hinata started. "I-I have to-" Hinata cut himself off with a sob.

"Have to what?" Komaeda asked softly.

"Have to-" Hinata choked out. "Have to b-be good eno-ugh."

"Hajime... Sweetie," Komaeda started, placing another sweet kiss to Hinata's forehead. "You've always been good enough. Please don't think you need to destroy yourself to be worthy."

Hinata buried his face deeper into his boyfriend's shirt. "I'm sorry." He whispered again.

"I just want you to be okay." Komaeda said lovingly.

"I know..." Hinata murmured.

"What made you feel the need to do this, Hajime?" Komaeda asked. "Is there something I need to fix?"

"N-no, no." Hinata said. "You didn't d-do anything."

"Did anyone else?" Komaeda asked.

"..."

"Hajime? Did someone else make you feel the need to do this?" Komaeda asked again.

"I-It's just...." Hinata started. "You all have real talents, a-and like you said, I'm nothing but talentless r-reserve course trash. I have to... Have to make myself good enough."