🖤Make Me Understand❤️

Trans Hajime being a dumbass because I'm trans and sad

~-~-~-~-~-~

Hinata awoke slowly, shifting groggily in bed. Suddenly, he felt a jolt of pain run through his whole body. He shot upright, which only made it worse. He quickly realized that he couldn't breathe. Panic set in, and he instinctively started trying to remove layers. He quickly discarded his shirt, and that's when he realized what happened.

He fell asleep with his binder on.

Quickly, Hinata started trying to pull his binder off, his lungs screaming for air. He felt himself losing energy quickly, as he panicked and hyperventilated, struggling to be free. His weakening hands were struggling to get a tight grip on the fabric, and he couldn't seem to pull it over his head.

Finally, he managed to grab the base of the binder tightly. He began pulling it upwards, trying to get it over his head. Despite the struggle, he was able to lift it off of his chest, though it was now stuck covering his arms and face. He had expected to be able to take in a big gulp of air the moment it was off, but now it felt like he was being suffocated even more. Panic still hot in his veins, he struggled to get himself unstuck from the binder, but he couldn't move. Hyperventilating and immobilized, he started tearing up and his movements became erratic. All of a sudden, his thrashing was interrupted by the door swinging open.

"Hey, Hinata-Ku-" Komaeda froze in his tracks, being met face to face with a tear stricken terrified looking Hinata, who was also rather indecent. "Ah, I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have come in without knocking!" Komaeda exclaimed, looking away. He was right about to leave the cottage when Hinata stopped him.

"Wait!" He choked out. The lack of oxygen in his lungs made it hurt to speak, so it came out as more of a croaky whisper. "Help me! Please!"

Komaeda turned back around. His face was flushed with embarrassment to be in a room with Hinata without a shirt on, but he also saw how the boy's face was turning blue, and he couldn't let petty embarrassment keep him from helping.

Quickly, Komaeda made his way to behind Hinata, and he began pulling the binder up and off Hinata's shoulders. It was far easier for Komaeda, as he wasn't exactly losing oxygen, and still had enough strength in his arms to remove the garment. Once it was off, Hinata quickly threw a shirt on, clearly ashamed of what he just had to have Komaeda do. Looking at his face, Komaeda noticed that Hinata wasn't getting any less blue, and he still wasn't breathing.

"Hinata-Kun, what's happening? Are you okay?" Komaeda asked worriedly. Hinata violently shook his head.

"No." He choked out. "Can't breathe."

Komaeda's mind started racing, unsure of how to help the boy.

"Can I touch you?" He asked, wanting to be sure he wouldn't make things worse. Hinata nodded, and Komaeda quickly brought him closer. He guided Hinata to sit down on his bed, and he placed a hand on his sternum gently. "Try to relax, Hinata-Kun." Komaeda said. "Breathe with me."

"I can't-" Hinata coughed out.

"Shhh." Komaeda said. "Just try." Komaeda gently guided one of Hinata's hands onto his chest, to match one of Komaeda's hands on Hinata's chest. Komaeda started breathing at a steady pace, urging for Hinata to follow his lead.

Connected at two points, the boys sat there for a while, breathing together. Hinata was clearly still in a lot of pain, but his face was slowly becoming less blue, and he looked a little less panicked.

"Komaeda, I-" Hinata started, still sounding choked and out of breath. "I'm sorry I made you..." Hinata trailed off.

"No, no, it's fine, really, Hinata-Kun!" Komaeda said, not wanting Hinata to feel bad. "Are you okay now?"

"I'll be fine." Hinata said, lacking conviction. He was still breathing heavily, as though he was running a marathon, and he still looked to be in pain.

"You know, you really shouldn't leave that on for so long, Hinata-Kun." Komaeda said.

"Huh?" Hinata asked, surprised.

"It's clearly hurting you, right? So you should at least take some time off from wearing it."

"It doesn't... bother you?" Hinata asked.

"What?" Komaeda asked.

"Me being trans..." Hinata clarified. "It doesn't... gross you out? Shouldn't you hate me now?"

"No, why would I?" Komaeda asked, genuinely confused.

"I-I'm disgusting, Komaeda." Hinata said. "I'm not even a real boy. How can you even look at me anymore?"

"Hinata-Kun you are a real man!" Komaeda exclaimed. "Your body doesn't matter, you're just as much a man as any of us. And please don't call yourself disgusting, I can't stand hearing such an amazing symbol of hope as yourself put himself down like that!"

"You... still think I'm a symbol of hope?" Hinata asked in shock. "But-"

"No buts, Hinata-Kun." Komaeda said. "You're amazing, and perfect, and absolutely brimming with hope!"

"How can you even look at me, much less say something like that?" Hinata asked, voice shaking.

"You're pretty easy to look at, Hinata-Kun." Komaeda said. "You're really handsome, you just don't see it."

"You're right." Hinata laughed bitterly. "I don't see it."

"But I'll help you see it!" Komaeda said. "That's my duty as a stepping stone for hope! I'll do anything to show you how amazing you are! How can you not see how godly you are?"

"I'm just..." Hinata started. "Not."

"Hinata-Kun, you can't put yourself down like this!" Komaeda exclaimed.

"Why? You do it all the time." Hinata said dryly.

"That's different!" Komaeda said. "You're a symbol of hope! You're practically overflowing with perfection, how could you ever see yourself as anything less?"

"You're delusional." Hinata said bitterly.

"Maybe I am, but I know I'm right on this!" Komaeda said, sounding more certain than he ever had before. "You're amazing and beautiful, don't you dare forget it."

"Fine." Hinata conceded, still entirely disbelieving.

"I'll make you see it someday, Hinata-Kun." Komaeda said. "I promise."

~-~-~-~-~-~

wrote the ending of this mid-panic attack so if it feels rushed sorry i just thought being productive would help bye