🖤I Want You (Part 3 Of I Love You)🖤

Not really a part three, it's just the BAD alternate ending. Remember lads, YOU GUYS asked for this.
!!TRIGGER WARNINGS!! (oh boy) Torture, Kidnapping, Manipulation, Yandere Behavior, Mind Break, Stockholm Syndrome, MILD nsfw (not really, just Nagito's fucked up brain getting the big horny from being hurt) and motherfucking Amputation.
Don't romanticize this. It's pretty horrible.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The bed was warm. It always was, despite the sticky wetness of blood seeping through the covers. And yet, the boy wrapped in its folds shivered and shook, until a large, bony hand rested on his head, and he flinched.

"Calm yourself, my love." The man in bed besides him said, beginning to ruffle up his hair. "Your shivering woke me."

"I-I'm sorry, Izuru I-" Nagito was cut off by Izuru pulling him in close to his chest. Nagito nestled his head in the crook of Izuru's neck, breathing in the warmth. Izuru slowly clamped his teeth down on the soft skin of Nagito's neck, right on top of a burn mark. Nagito whimpered in pain.

"Shhh..." Izuru whispered. "Be quiet, love."

Nagito nodded shakily, feeling Izuru continue to bite and tear into his scarred and abused skin. He bit his lip to try to stifle any noises as he felt blood trickle down his neck.

Izuru pulled away, licking the blood off of his beloved's neck. Izuru gently kissed Nagito's forehead, leaving a red mark from his lips.

"You are so beautiful." Izuru murmured. "You know, I just hate having to hurt you like this, but you just don't give me a choice."

"Wha-" Nagito tried to speak but was cut off as Izuru harshly slapped him across the face, leaving a stinging red handprint.

"Did I not say to be quiet?" Izuru asked coldly. Nagito nodded shakily, shoulders trembling slightly. Izuru gently pulled Nagito back into his chest, cuddling him softly. He planted a tender kiss on Nagito's cheek. "You know I love you right?" He asked. Again, Nagito nodded, so Izuru went on. "Good, good. You know, I love you more than anything else in the world. I truly do not want to hurt you, but you make me have to do it. If you weren't so horrible, I would not have to hit you. But you can be good, right? You want to be good for me, don't you?" Again, Nagito nodded, but more enthusiastically this time. More desperate.

Izuru sighed contentedly, and lied back down, bringing Nagito in his arms with him. Nagito cuddled up against Izuru, and Izuru held him close, gently digging his fingers into Nagito's wounds.

"Goodnight, my love."

~-~-~-~-~-~

When Nagito awoke, he was no longer in Izuru's warm bed, and Izuru was decidedly not there. Nagito felt a little disappointed at that before he caught himself. Disappointed? Why was he disappointed about that? He should be happy. Izuru was insane, he was horrible, and Nagito was just... pretending to love him... right? He didn't really love Izuru. Izuru had been torturing him... but it was his fault he had to do that... No! Nagito slapped himself in the face. Was he losing his mind? Was he really starting to believe what Izuru told him? No, no, he couldn't. He did not love Izuru Kamukura.

"Nagito... are you okay?" Nagito recognized the voice of Hajime Hinata, his ex-boyf- no. His boyfriend. Not his ex. His boyfriend.

"I'll be fine, Hajime." Nagito said. "It's nothing new."

"I don't like you getting used to this..." Hajime said. "I hate that horrible man. I hope he rots in hell."

"Don't talk about him like that!" Nagito yelled defensively.

Hinata froze, wide eyed. "Wh- What?"

Nagito had an even more horrified expression. "I-I'm sorry, Hina- Hajime." He breathed. "I-I don't know why I said that. I have no idea what came over me."