🖤🖤I Love You❤️

TITLE IS DECEPTION, THIS IS NOT FLUFF THIS IS VERY FUCKED UP.
!!TRIGGER WARNINGS!! (theres gonna be a lot): Torture, kidnapping, yandere behavior, panic attacks, suicidal thoughts, body horror, and non consensual kissing. 
This is NOT a fun, happy story.
This is KOMAHINA, but Izuru thinks it Kamukoma. Please do not romanticize this, it's fucked up.
And again, double black heart is intentional.

~-~-~-~-~-~

Nagito awoke to the feeling of his head hitting something hard. He opened his eyes warily, to realize he was in some sort of box, and the box was moving. Panic quickly set into him. Where was he? How did he get here? Was he kidnapped again?

A sudden movement caught his eye, and he quickly realized he wasn't the only one in the crate. Nearly pressed up against him, was Hajime, and he was stirring. Behind him, Nagito could make out a few more unconscious figures slumped down in the box.

"Hajime!" Nagito exclaimed, shaking the boy's shoulders. Hajime quickly startled awake fully, and his eyes darted around before landing on Nagito.

"H-Huh?" Hajime said, sounding every bit as panicked as Nagito felt. "Where am I?"

"I-I don't know!" Nagito said. "I just... Woke up here!"

Hajime bit his lip. "It feels like we're moving." He said. "Like we're in a cart or something."

"We must have been kidnapped." Nagito decided. "And now they're taking us away to be slaughtered like cattle!" He sounded... unnervingly excited at that prospect.

"We don't know that." Hajime said. "I mean, this is obviously nothing good but... We don't know if they're actually going to kill us."

"Ah, you're right," Nagito said. "I survived a kidnapping once before, I'll be just fine!"

"Now that might be a little too optimistic." Hajime said.

Just then, the cart, or whatever they were in, came to a screeching halt, causing one of the other sleeping figures to fall onto Hajime. Then, the crate felt like it was lifting up, and it felt far less steady. They began moving forwards again, but this time they heard voices on the outside.

"Shit, this thing is heavy!" One of the voices grunted.

"No shit, Sherlock, it's got five people in it." Another snapped.

"Why do we even have to do this?" Another voice asked.

"Stop asking questions and just do your job!" The second said.

The voices fell silent, and Nagito let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Eventually, the crate was gracelessly dropped, causing the boys in the crate to harshly hit their heads on the top of it. Hajime let out a grunt of pain that was poorly muffled.

The two boys heard something that sounded like a lock being opened, before the lid of the crate was thrown off, revealing the people inside. The crate was then unceremoniously tipped over and lifted up, forcing them to tumble out onto the floor.

Nagito finally got a good look at the other people he had been packed in with, recognizing Ibuki, Kazuichi, and Chiaki. Chiaki was waking up now, but the others were still out.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Hajime asked, glaring up at their captors.

The four men standing over them didn't respond, they merely went to leave the room, which now that Nagito looked around, looked quite like a jail cell. One of the men opened the cell door, and Hajime immediately bolted upright, and tried to slip through the gate behind them, but was violently shoved to the ground, as the cell door was slammed and locked in his face. The men laughed at him, and three walked away, leaving one to stand guard.