♯002| 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢. • windblume lectures.

══════ ∘◦ ✧ ◦∘ ══════
❝It's because your my Windblume.❞
══════ ∘◦ ✧ ◦∘ ══════

Aaa! Helloo I am back from hitaus

Aaa! Helloo I am back from hitaus. After 2 weeks of exams I am back! I hope you enjoy!! AND I HOPE YA'LL GOT VENTI IF YOU WERE WISHING FOR HIM!!

A Windblume. What was it specifically? What was it that sparked the excitement and festivities throughout Monstadt?
Was it a person? An object? A flower?
More specifically, who or what was Venti's Windblume?

The Windblume festival. One of the biggest occasions to occur annually. The sound of laughter in the city rang throughout the new bloomed atmosphere. Monstadt felt like a new breath of fresh air. It was beautifully decorated from head to toe. Dandelions drifted by with a light gust of wind that flowed through your hair.

You took a deep breath in as your gaze fluttered from taking in the wonderful decorations throughout the city. Familiar faces could be spotted around the city, all  happier and brighter than ever. The sweet scent of food wafted through the air along with the sound of the lyre lulled in the background. Your eyes flickered  to the middle of the town, the fountain gleamed brightly in the midday sun beautifully decorated with flowers and traditional Monstadt wreaths wrapped around it.

"Y/N, over here!" A small voice called. You looked over to see Flora waving her arms excitedly around. You smiled as you waved heading towards her.

"Hi! Flora it's nice seeing you again!" You reply giggling at her excited state. Flora beamed nodding rapidly.

"Same to you! How are you enjoying the Windblume festival so far?" She asked curiously.
"It's wonderful, I love the decorations and everything! Though, there is one thing I'm confused about."
Flora raised her eyebrow as she gazed at you.

"What's a Windblume?" You asked nervously, afraid you might've offended her.
Flora let out a small chuckle and started to explain.
"Well... my family believes a Windblume to be a dandelion. It represents the freedom of the city! But I'm sure it can be something that you truly believe in that represents what you think it is." She exclaimed.

"Anything huh?" You pondered as thoughts started to accumulate in your mind.

"Flora, Can I buy 5 Cecilias please?" A customer interrupted.
"Oh right, just a moment! Don't overthink it Y/N, enjoy the festival. She replied hastily before signing you off with a gentle smile.

You softly nodded giving her a wave as you began to make your way deeper into the city of freedom with the thought of what a windbume is lingering in your mind. As you reached the top of the stairs towards the statue, observing all the intricate designs and decorations placed around.

"Y/N! Welcome to the Windblume festival!" a voice chimed behind you. You whipped your head around to be met with a familiar pair of turquoise eyes and an iconic smirk. His eyes sparked with excitement with a lingering mischievous gleaming behind them as he gazed at you. It was the one and only Venti.

"Hey Venti!" You exclaimed happily, once again meeting the iconic bard boy. Venti's heart pounded as his name was mentioned. It had been too long since you've been reunited after your long adventures. He missed you dearly in a way. You left an impression on him that he couldn't forget.

He cleared his throat as he straighten up fixing his collar snapping out of his intrusive thoughts.
"So, what do you think of the festival far? " Venti asked, sparking up a conversation.
"Ah it's been great! I love the festivities and decorations." You replied excitedly.
"And you?" Asking him back. He gave a smirk as he looked forward towards the crowd of people gesturing to the people in front of him.

"Ive been starting a humble business is all. I give windblume advice and they repay me with wine, a good deal if I say so myself."

You look at him unsure about this "humble business of his" but shook it off giving him a chuckle. You were aware of his wine addiction and it wasn't a harmful way of gaining it.

"Please tell me more, about your business" you asked playfully.
"Well it's more of a teaching thing you know. I'm giving the people advice on what they need to know and how to impress their Windblumes and helping them out however I can. Though most are love related, which is right up my alley." He simply replied

"Windblume love advice? So you have a windblume...? Who or what is it?" You asked curiously wanting to know. A light blush formed on his cheeks as he slight smug tugged his lips. Thoughts began to run wild.

Did he really want to make the move right there? That he decided that you were his windblume? His heart was screaming for yes whilst his head said no. Though the question was so general and brief, he was overthinking it. It had been a while since you've seen him but he couldn't help it or hide it.It was you who made him overthink every move, he wanted to impress you. He wanted to make you laugh. Despite moments with you being brief, he cherished it.

"I don't have a specific thing in mind..." he began. Your ears pricked up as you followed his gaze.

❝It's because you're my windblume.❞

A Windblume. Something that didn't have a certain definition. It could be anything or anyone. And he chose you. You were his special thing he cherished and endeared for.

Your face bloomed a bright pink as you right then and there came to two realisations. The first being what a Windblume was. The second being that you had someone who cared for you.

His heart pounded quicker and quicker as he stood there frozen waiting for your response. People aro the vicinity were as anticipated as he was for your answer. To which he got through a small peck on the cheek from you. His heart went berserk as the realisation set what had just happened in those brief moments.

People around you and him started to clap and cheer. Venti bashfully rubbed the back of his head giving a lopsided grin towards you. His eyes looked at you endearingly as you stood there slightly embarrassed. He gently grabbed your hand and interlocked his fingers with you and pulled you closer.
"Let's continue the lecture shall we?" He announced quickly holding you close to him. "Let the lessons begin!"

══════ ∘◦ ✧ ◦∘ ══════
F I N I S H

A/N:
Hiii I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for 70k and all the support as always. Stay safe out there all the best!! Take care and stay hydrated simps. I'm writing this pretty late once again LOL apologies for any incorrections. <3