The Unexpected Journey.

Frankenstein's residence, South Korea

It was about time when Raizel came home after the school

It was about time when Raizel came home after the school. Shinwoo and his friends made sure to drop Raizel at Principal's (Frankenstein's) home. Because of Rai's terrible sense in direction they all took extra care to make sure he reaches home safely. By the time it was dark outside Frankenstein came near his master and asked the same question that he always asks.

"Master would you like some tea ?" Raizel nodded at his servant indicating to go on. Though this had become a routine, but today there was a slight change in Frankestein's voice. His master had sensed it though he did not asked him the reason. Frankenstein made tea with joy and poured it in the glass and gave it to his master.

Raizel started sipping his tea and Frankentein watched this with great joy

Raizel started sipping his tea and Frankentein watched this with great joy. Indeed today Frankenstein was in a great mood because today the house was silent. Only Raizel, Frankenstein, M-21, Takeo and Tao were present in the house. Regis and Seira had gone to Lukedonia after receiving a message from Lord regarding a meeting about clan leaders. They were set to return in 5 days. Because of this the house was extremely peaceful. On normal days when Regis and Seira were present Shinwoo and his friends would make their way to Frankenstein's house in order to spend some time with Rai and company. The children would make a lot of noise and would make the hall dirty by littering the food packets here and there. And on top of that Regis would get into a constant bickering with M-21. They both seemed to be the most irritating group.

This all made Frankenstein very angry. More than angry it made him worry that these all could cause disturbance to his master. But today the house had different atmosphere. Everything seemed to be peaceful. M-21 was in the kitchen doing chores. Takeo and Tao had gone to supermarket to buy the most important thing in their house. Yeah you all might have guessed it  (Sigh..) It was Ramen. After purchasing a bunch of them the duo returned home. M-21, and Takeo were making dinner, Tao was busy in his computer surveying the school and neighborhood for any irregular activity. After their confrontation with the Union Frankenstein and the rest became more cautious. Riazel was exploring his new smartphone which his servant had given him. Today the students and his friends in school had taught Raizel how to open and play a simple game. Raizel was busy in that. Frankenstein was sitting on the chair staring at he pile of documents that were infornt of him. Most of it was school related business.