The New World.

"Just where the hell am I ?" Frankenstein screamed internally. The new surrounding in which he was standing, was clearly unknown. Observing around a bit he guessed that he had been probably been transported to Japan. But he didn't know how far he was from his guess.

After calming a bit he looked around once more. This time with more focus. It was an alley in a busy city. The alley was not well lit and seemed shady but he could hear the sounds of roaring engines running down the street. Then he checked himself to ensure if he was not injured. After checking himself he found that he was perfectly alright. But there was one small problem which concerned him. The suit which he was wearing became a bit large compared to his body. He didn't knew whether the suit had become large or he his body has become smaller. He exited the alley and came on the streets. By looking around he was sure that his guess was correct. "Indeed I was transported to Japan." He thought to himself. While walking down the street various thoughts came across his mind. 'Who was behind this teleportation? What aim did they wanted to achieve? The creatures from earlier, just what exactly were those things?' 

Walking down the street he saw himself in the glass windows of the store. He was taken aback when saw himself "My current appearance seems to be younger from my original self" he muttered while looking at himself. In truth, though he was more than 800 hundred years old but he always seemed to look like man who was in his early 30's. Now his appearance was even younger probably even 10 years younger than his previous self. He now looked like a college going teenager. He once again stared himself in the glass reflection and spoke in confidence "No matter the age I still look as handsome I used to be" gliding his fingers through his golden hairs to fix the hairstyle. Indeed he was very handsome, with this blue eyes, golden hair, perfect body shape and sharp facial features he would had instantly become prince charming of many girls who would had seen him. After standing there for few more minutes he again started walking. He was now thinking what had to been done regarding the current situation. "With my power and stamina it is not difficult for me to get to South Korea" he said to himself while analyzing the situation. "I could do that but.." he was not sure whether the people who had created the portal was still behind him. Indeed he could not sense any presence following him but still he could not take any risk. If returned immediately to his mater's side those people might secretly follow him and might cause problems to his master. If possible he wanted to get rid of this matter himself without involving his master.

Right now he wanted to pass information to his master telling him that he is fine. He checked his phone but it was not working. Probably when he entered the portal it might had gotten damaged. He stopped infront of an oncoming pedestrian, bowed to him and asked him in a polite tone "Sir may I use your mobile phone. It seems my phones battery has been dead and I cannot contact my guardians". Frankenstein said this in perfect Japanese. During the time when his master had gone missing, he spend a period of 800 years searching and wandering through various places and countries in search for his master. During this time he also accumulated various knowledge of languages, customs, his own research as well as many other things. For a person like him it was an easy task to switch between languages. 

The man who stood in front of Frankenstein froze for a moment. "Such a beautiful child with such polite manners. Also the clothes might be a bit larger for him but nonetheless they are branded clothes. He sure might be a tourist or a foreign exchange student" the man thought to himself. Also upon noticing his surrounding he found that it was getting dark outside." The boy must have wanted to inform his guardians who might be worrying for him" muttered the man.

Without giving a second thought he pulled out his mobile phone from his pocket gave it to the boy. Frankenstein received the phone with a smile "Thank you" he replied. 

"Now whom to contact? Since this is Japan it is obvious that I cannot make an international call. Probably I should contact one of my company's headquarters located in Japan" Frankenstein concluded in his mind. From his memory he dialed a certain number, but the mobile phone showed him that such number does not exist. "How could this be possible ? Only two days back I had called them regarding the business deal also I am very much confident that the number is correct". Frankenstein kept his cool and dialed another number. This number belonged to an old acquaintance which he had known for a long time. This time he was 100% sure that the number was correct. He again dialed the number but to his dismay he gain received the same message "This number does not exist please check your number before dialing." Now his inner instincts were screaming to him that something is not right here. He returned the phone to the man and said that they were not picking up his phone. Frankenstein was starting to get panicked. Not because he wasn't able to contact anyone but because of what he saw in the phone. He noticed that Today's date was March 12 and the year was 2012. When he left his master's side it was  year 2020. He had somehow came back in time that too almost 8 years back. Frankenstein could not get panicked, not now atleast. First teleportation, then changes in his body and now time travelling, he was very confused. But Frankenstein kept his cool and asked the same man one last question as if to confirm something. 

"Sir by any chance have you heard of the company  '****** Enterprises' ". This was one of biggest and most famous company in present day Japan. By judging the looks of the man he was in a suit and was carrying an office suit case. So probably any person living in the city and office going should have very well known about the company's name.

"****** Enterprises ? Sorry but this this is the first time I am hearing of such a company." replied the man in a confusing tone.

Just what Frankenstein had predicted became true. He nodded at the man and said in calm voice " Ahh I see. It seems I got the company name wrong. Anyways Thank you for you help sir." He bowed and parted ways with the man. "Just where the hell have I been stuck at ?" Frankenstein sighed as he watched the sky getting surrounded by darkness.

Frankenstein was a trained warrior and a genius like one of a kind. He instantly changed his attitude from being disappointed to being a rational thinker. He changed mental gears and started walking. "My first priority is information gathering. After gathering enough knowledge about this place I should be able to think of some of ways to return to my original place." As he was thinking and walking he heard a scream from one of the alleys. Since it was very faint no ordinary people could hear it but since Frankenstein had sharp senses he probably knew where it was coming from. Out of curiosity he walked towards the direction of sound and came at the entrance of a narrow alley. It was dark in there but Frankenstein saw what was happening there. Three goons had cornered an old woman and were trying to extort money from her. The woman gave her money to the goons but that did not solved the problem. The goons were trying to snatch the purse which  the woman was carrying. "Anything but not this purse. It is a precious gift from my late husband." the woman pleaded crying. But for goons such emotions doesn't matter. They were trying to push the woman who was protecting the purse with her body.

Seeing all this Frankenstein chuckled. It was one of the many cliché scenes that appeared regularly in movies and dramas. He also predicted that in the next scene the hero will make his entry and will beat up the goons and eventually will save the innocent. What he had predicted might be true for movies but this was reality.  No one came to save the scene. Infact one even could not have heard the pleading screams of the woman begging for help. "Reality is often disappointing, It always had been." a quote which Frankenstein had heard somewhere came to his mind.

"Now what should I do ?" Frankenstein asked himself in a cocky tone. Just as he finished his mental questioning, an image instantly appeared. The image was both magnificent and noble. That image made him a little emotional. "Just what would have my master done if he was in my place. I am 100% sure that he would have saved that woman. But I am not like my master. I did not lived a noble life. I couldn't care more about the lives of people. But still..."

After a quick thought he made up his mind "Just this time I will save a person. This will be the last time" he said and started walking towards the group.

"I wonder what kind of fates awaits for trash like you. I promise it will not be an easy death" Frankenstein said this while a sadistic grin appeared over his face...

Hello everyone I hope you liked the second part of this series. As many of you might have noticed that I am taking this story in a slow pace. Many might have been irritated by this or even started to lose interest in this. But trust me I wanted to add little details as much as possible. Starting from next part things will get more interesting and probably I might introduce the characters from DxD universe. Till we meet next time take care...