A New member in The House.

Her body was weak, she was feeling heavy but she somehow managed to open her eyes. Upon opening Raynare found herself in an small room. She was lying on the bed with darkness prevailing outside indicating that it was night. She pulled her blanket aside and saw that she was wearing a nightdress, with most of minor injuries healed away. There were bandages and other dressings on chest and stomach. She struggled to get up and sat on the bed. Just as she was thinking about the last incident she remembered, there was a knock on the door outside. After knocking two times the door opened. A person entered the room with a bowl in his hands. He gave Raynare a kind smile and then placed the bowl near her bed. He took a chair beside the table and sat infront of Raynare.

"Sorry for touching your body without your permission. But the wounds were deep and serious, they needed treatment immediately" said Frankenstein.

Raynare was dumbfounded enough that she could not comprehend what he was speaking. In the dimly lit room with moon light swaying through the windows, she could see the gentle smile on his face, a smile void of any malice or ill intentions. His deep blue eyes which were directly gazing her, she could help but venture into a trance like state. It seemed the world around her has come to a halt. Time was passing slowly and she could not help but lose herself in his presence. 

Frankenstein noticed that she was not paying attention to what he wanted to say. He made a fake cough as to direct her attention towards him. Raynare snapped out of her trance, slightly embarrassed on what just happened just now. But she couldn't help herself, this was the first time she was feeling attracted towards someone. Of course she loved and revered the Fallen Angel Azazel and other senior officers but that was most likely the affection that one would have towards an idol or a famous figure. What she was feeling right now was completely different. She was feeling like a love struck teenage girl who doesn't knew how to approach the person she liked. She was nervous and shy, not to mention embarrassed in this situation.

"I assume you may have lot of questions regarding me, why did I saved you and all. The same goes for me as well. I too have many questions for you but now is not time to discuss. Here eat this while its hot" Frankenstein took the bowl and carefully presented it to Raynare. She took the bowl slowly and stared at it. It was some kind of noodles like Ramen but it was giving out a very delicious aroma. "Th-Thank You" she said in low voice.

She then stared outside the window thinking about the mysterious man infront of her, the man that saved her from literal death, took her in, healed her, offered her a meal and a place to rest and nonetheless even apologized for taking off her clothes without her permission. He was a true gentleman and to top it like a cherry on the cake she could not sense a bit of ill or corrupt intention. She was sure that he was not an angel, fallen angel or a devil he was purely a human being. Being able to witness her in her true state he did not lose his composure and kept his calm towards her. She was just thinking about his face when she got lost in her imagination.

Seeing that she was not eating but instead staring outside Frankenstein thought "Hmm it seems like she is afraid and not feeling safe, well I cannot blame her after having a near death experience it is only natural to feel that way" Thinking of reassuring her Frankenstein got up and placed his hand on her shoulder. Raynare turned her face towards him and then Frankenstein spoke in a very soft voice. "Don't worry you are safe here with me. Now don't think about any of that and relax as much as you can. Your wounds are still healing so you need to take care of yourself" he said while maintaining his gentle smile.

Raynare no way could contain her feelings by hearing this. Her cheeks flushed red like apples and her heart started beating faster with every passing second. This was the first time some one has said something like this to her. Someone who was genuinely concerned about her. This feeling which she never had felt before, a warm sensation rose up in her chest. She thought that the in the wake of an attack, this seemingly normal human boy cannot possibly stand a chance against a devil or an angel yet somehow his words were deeply comforting as if she could trust him and lean against him in any dire situation. Unknow to Frankenstein she completely misunderstood his intentions.