Author's Update

This week has been rather lazy for me so today I sat on my comfy chair and started reading my own story. Well to begin with I did liked the story and character development but I did not liked my writing style. Honestly for a amateur like me this was something to be be expected of.

I have decided to try and change my writing style. Also I have gone through various other fanfiction of many other animes and movies and honestly some of them were freaking awesome. I wanted to create something of that caliber. For that I have decided to make Frankenstein overpowered (op). Well not in any illogical way like giving him insane magical ability like Ainz from Overlord or as strong as Saitama from One Punch Man. I not planning to give him any those powers, Why? Because it was never his to begin with and above all giving them would mean killing his original character. Also his demented lover will feel bad if did this. And dark spear is going to play a more important role. While some would say that in fanfiction giving him those power could be done as anyways your are writing it for fun. But to me even if wanted to change my character I would go only as far as it won't hurt the originality of the characters. (Note - This just applies to the powers of the characters and not their personality or behavior because when you are writing a fanfiction you bend the story as you wish and to do that it is necessary to deviate from the original personality).

Also when it comes to the girls around him I only have rough idea about their future relations with him. But none the less I have decided to have Raynare on his side. Why if you ask gain? Because I like her (Hmph...). She was the first girl who had a proper appearance and I liked her cute and innocent ways on her date with Issei. So she is in.

Then comes the peerage part. I have something more exciting for that but for now he will be temporarily  joining any of the two clans.

Well if have any suggestion or something to add I would definitely love to hear them...

Dark Spear in a shy and cute voice : Whaaaaat

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dark Spear in a shy and cute voice : Whaaaaat.....I am not your lover or anything.......  baka!

Frankenstein in High School Dxd universe!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें