New Home, New School and New Life?

Frankenstein arrived at the woman's home. It was located in a posh locality and the house itself was very big and expensive looking. When they entered the main gate, two butlers and one maid came running towards them. They all were panting and were out of breath. However the elder looking butler spoke first "Madam where were you, we have been looking for you everywhere. You didn't inform us where you were going or when you will return. We were so afraid--" without finishing what he wanted to say madam waved her right hand to interrupt him from further speaking. She then commanded them "This young man standing besides me is a very important guest. Please take good care of him." She then turned towards Frankenstein and said "Sorry for the sudden commotion but please first relax yourself and get fresh, after that we will be having dinner together".  Frankenstein did not said much to this and quietly bowed before her and left.

Frankenstein was being lead by a senior looking butler. It was the same butler who was earlier scolding madam for her recklessness. They went to the second floor where he showed Frankenstein his room. Shortly after a maid arrived at his room carrying clothes and a fresh towel. Seeing that Frankenstein was looking at the clothes carefully, the maid replied that the madam had specifically ordered them to buy new clothes for him. Frankenstein quickly said thank you and went inside his room. After a hot bath, he went directly to the main hall down below. In his way he met several maids, who looking at his moist hair and glowing face were drooling like if the situation permitted they would directly jump on him, licking, bitting and tasting every nook and corner of his body. Frankenstein did not paid much attention to them and went inside the hall. 

While they were on the way back to their home, the woman and Frankenstein had a small talk in the taxi they were riding. The woman asked Frankenstein various questions but Frankenstein remained quiet for most of the time. Seeing this the woman did not persuaded him more because she was afraid that she would upset him. She instead started talking about herself. Her name was Kaori Yamamoto. She lived with her husband who was a business man and he owned a company. They had a child but he was killed in a car accident. Currently she was living alone as her husband was in other country regarding business deal.

When he entered the hall he saw Mrs. Kaori waiting for him. She the stood up and guided him to the dinner hall. Frankenstein sat opposite her on the dinning table. While the dishes were being served she said "This is not much but I hope you like the food". Frankenstein nodded and said "Thank you for inviting me for dinner and please be at ease I am not a picky eater." 

Frankenstein picked up knife and fork, then he skillfully cut the steak into perfect small pieces. Seeing this all were very surprised. The movements of his hands were very elegant. Combined that with his charming face, he surely looked like an heir of a royal family. Frankenstein finished cutting steak, after that he presented the prepared steak to Mrs. Kaori and took her unprepared steak for him. Seeing this the maids who were standing in a corner started whispering "Not only he has good table manners, he also knows how to treat to a woman".  "Yeah I am very jealous of the girl that will become his wife" "Yeah, yeah true."

Mrs Kaori took the plate offered by Frankenstein and said thank you. She then began talking about future plans of Frankenstein. Frankenstein replied in a carefree tone that he did not know where to go but he will surely find a way out. Hearing this the eyes of Mrs Kaori lit up and she spoke to Frankenstein in a very gentle tone "Frankenstein you have saved my life. I am forever indebted to you. I know it is a debt that cannot be paid easily but still I want to help you in every way possible." Frankenstein looked a bit confused. To clear his confusion Mrs. Kaori said "When you were in your room, I called my husband and told him of the events that has happened today. I also told him about how you saved my life while risking your own and then after a brief discussion we came to a decision". She held her head high up and spoke in a bold voice "Frankenstein starting from today you can live here as long as you want. We will look after you with utmost care, so please don't say no about it. Also I have arranged your admission in Kuoh Academy which is a very well established school in this city. Please consider this offer." She stood up from her chair, came in front of Frankenstein and then bowed to him. Seeing this all the butlers and maids also came behind Kaori and bowed to Frankenstein. 

Frankenstein did not knew what to say. He stood up and said he needs some time for thinking and then he went to his room. In his room he was in deep thinking. Certainly the offer about staying in this house was more than good enough. After getting enough information about this city, he would move out from here as to not cause any further inconvenience to them. But going to high school was the thing which Frankenstein was not sure about. Surely when he was in his world, he worked as a Principal at his school. He even had worked as a teacher but being a student was new for him. Even his whole life he did not had a proper teacher. After learning the basics, he set out to acquire the knowledge by himself. Therefore he did not had much experience as a student. When he was in the deep thought, the door was knocked. He allowed the person to enter. The person was the elder butler from earlier. Seeing the hesitation on Frankenstein's face, Kaori must have sent this butler to persuade him in accepting the offer he thought. 

Frankenstein left that thought aside and asked him a question "Why do you think maam is so generous towards me, not only she gave me a place to live but she also took care of my education." The butler thought for an answer and then he said "Young master I believe it is because you saved her life." Frankenstein gave a look to him and asked "And?" The butler sensed what Frankenstein was asking about but he repeated the same answer. Frankenstein sighed and said to him in a low voice "It seems you know something but you do not not want to answer me. If you are not honest with me, I might not consider taking this offer."

Seeing this the butler raised his hands in defeat and slowly spoke to Frankenstein " Young master this just an assumption from my side please don't discuss it with anyone." Frankenstein nodded in agreement. The butler then continued " 15 yeas ago a tragedy happened in this family, Sir and Madam's only son was killed in a car accident. When he died he was approximately your age or perhaps 1-2 years younger than you. He studied in the Kuoh academy. The day before his accident was his 15th birthday. On that day he made a wish to madam. His grades were only average so his wished that he could get more marks and promised madam that he will pass with flying colors. Perhaps you are similar to our master's age and your habits are also a bit similar to him, madam wants to fulfill her son's wish through you. That is why she has specifically picked Kuoh Academy. Though it is a very reputed school, there are also other schools in this area. One is right behind this neighbourhood. But instead of sending there if she is picking out Kuoh Academy, then I think that maybe the reason. Though as I said these all are my assumptions so don't pay much attention to it. Saying this the butler left the room. Hearing what the butler just said, Frankenstein started to make sense of all the things that has happened before. She was indeed not treating him as guest but as a family member. Whenever she smiled at Frankenstein, the smile always carried a warmth in it, a motherly aura radiated from her. Thinking about it for a while he finally gave up and accepted the offer.

It was early in the morning Frankenstein got ready and went for the school. Kaori insisted to take him a lift in her car. But he refused because he did not wanted to attract attention on his first day. He was wearing his original suit from yesterday as he did not yet received his uniform. Though the suit was bit big, he made it according to his shape through his aura manipulation. The butler had given him the directions towards the school yet some how he got lost. His direction senses were not bad as his master's but this was a new town so he was a bit confused. For him he could just jump to the roof of the nearest tall building and then find out the direction from above. But he did not wanted to do that. It was day time and not many people were on the road but still he could not take risk. He standing at a corner thinking what to do. Suddenly a sweet voice came from his side. He turned to see that a beautiful girl was standing there she was a pretty young girl with long blonde hair and green eyes. She was in a school uniform. She spoke in a timid and kind voice

"Ano , perhaps are you lost?" Frankenstein could tell from the very first glance that she was a very kind hearted person. Frankenstein replied in an equally kind voice. "Yes miss it seems that I lost my way. Perhaps can you tell me where is Kuoh  Academy located?" Hearing the girl was filled with joy she said "Yes, I know about the school. I am a first year student in that school. I was also on my way there. You can come with me." 

So Frankenstein started following her. On their way they talked about various things. Suddenly Frankenstein understood that they not greeted each other properly. So he turned towards her and extended and his right hand towards her "My name is Frankenstein."

Seeing this the girl also realized that she not not introduced herself. She was a bit embarrassed. She quickly took the hand extended towards her and gave a firm handshake "Asia Argento here, please call me Asia"...