Making a Presence in New World.

In the parallel world Japan where Frankenstein just arrived, before his arrival a man with black robe and dark hood made his way into the alley. He came at the end and drew out a circle on the ground, after that he drew a triangle in the circle. He then pulled out 3 glass orbs and placed each of them in the corner of the inner triangle. He then stood up, straightened his back and took a deep breath. He then began chanting ominous words. Soon he began channeling his powers into the orbs. The orbs acted as amplifier and soon the circle was filled with bright light. In an instant the light vanished and in its place stood a dark sphere. The man could believe his eyes. His experiment was finally successful. "I did it !!! Finally all my hard work and determination paid off ! A portal to a new world, what lies ahead of this is beyond anyone's imagination" the man said in a loud and joyful tone. He was about to pass through the sphere to enter the new world but instead he thought that first he should check for any dangers that may have been lurking around in that world. He chanted some words and then a horde of creepy and disgusting looking four legged creature appeared in front of him. These creatures were of very low level and they could not undertake complicated tasks. But what this man wanted was also simple, just to ensure that the portal is working is perfectly and to sense any danger in the new world. He gave a mental command to these creatures and then they all started walking towards the sphere. In an instant they disappeared from his sight. Still they were mentally connected to him. For while it seemed all was perfect then suddenly his mental connection with the creatures broke. He was sure that they were killed in that new world. To gather more information, he again summoned a horde of those creatures and gave them the same command. But again they were all defeated. This cycle of summoning  repeated a few times. At the end he was frustrated and decided to summon two hordes simultaneously. They were a bit powerful than the earlier ones. Summoning them drained away a large portion of magical power from the hooded man. He gave the same command as before. He then stood infront of the portal as to check the reason for their deaths. They were also killed like the previous ones. What more than that was something came out of the portal. Numerous small dagger shaped purple objects hit him. Before he could even react, the daggers went straight through his heart, his brain, his intestines and then all over the body. In an instant soul left his body and he fell on the ground. His body quickly turned into ashes and was carried away by the wind. Because the one who controlled the portal was gone, the orbs lying below the portal started shaking vigorously. The shape of the portal began to distort and in the next instant the orbs exploded, closing the portal above them. But just before the closure, a fine young man was thrown out of the portal. He had golden hair, blue eyes and a perfect body.

Frankenstein was standing near the main street with the woman in front of him. He quickly wanted to part ways with her because Frankenstein had a lot of work to do. The first most priority was gathering information about this new world. But the woman was reluctant to let him go. She kept on asking him various questions. Frankenstein wanted to ignore them but he could not have avoided all the questions. Upon asking where was his home, Frankenstein replied that his has no home. Indeed it was true, in this new world he did not knew anyone and obviously had no where to go. Hearing this a concerning look appeared over the face of woman. Shen then inquired him about his parents or guardians. In reply to this Frankenstein said that his parents are long dead and he was living with his guardian, his master. When she heard the word master the woman immediately asked another question "Did you worked as a servant for him ?"

Hearing this question Frankenstein's face lit up. She was asking him about his master. How could he not react in a joyful way. He spoke in a prideful tone  "Indeed I used to serve my master, my only master. But due to some unfortunate situations, I cannot visit my master right now" he ended the sentence with a sad and disappointed face. The woman felt pity for him. "He is so young yet instead of enjoying his youthful days happily he was working as servant, sacrificing his precious time. He is also an orphan well that explains why he was forced to work at such a young age". While Frankenstein was thinking how to get rid of her and be on his way, the woman asked something which surprised Frankenstein "If it is not a problem for you, why don't you come over to my house ?" asked the woman in motherly voice.

Frankenstein was thinking about this offer whether or not to accept it. The first priority was information gathering but he also needed a base for his operations in this city. While he was deciding about the offer, the woman saw hesitation on Frankenstein's face. To calm him she said "Don't take any tension, you will not be treated as servant but as a guest" . Few moments later Frankenstein made up his mind and went along with the woman.  

( Time - The same day late evening,    Location- Kuoh Academy, Occult Research Club )

The Vice-President of the student council, Sona Sitri entered the room. The room belonged to the members of the Occult Research Club and presently 3 people were inside in the room. Behind a large desk, sat one of the most beautiful student of the Kuoh Academy. Long Crimson-Hair, blue eyes and buxom figure,  Rias Gremory was going through various papers and documents. Besides her stood a girl with a beauty comparable to that of Rias. She was a seductive beauty, long black hair with large bosoms and a curvy figure, Akeno Himejima was helping Rias with the sorting of documents. Infront of them was a small girl lying on sofa reading a book. Koneko Toujou was reading her favourite comic book. This club also had 2 more members which were not present at the moment.

Seeing Sona, Rias moved her papers aside and hinted Akeno to prepare some tea. "Well if it isn't for my childhood friend who is visiting me at this time, how may be I useful to you?" teased Rias. But Sona's facial expression did not change. Observing this Rias was also sure that the matter is serious. Sona said in a  stern voice "Rias  I have some new information". Hearing this Rias's expression also became stiff.  She stood up from the chair and sat in front of the table. Sona sat infront of Rias. Akeno also finished preparing tea and presented it to them, then she sat beside Rias. Without wasting anymore time Sona took out about 4 photographs from the book which she was carrying. She presented them to Rias and Akeno. Koneko was still lazing around so they did not bother to call her. Looking at the photos Rias asked "Demon or Fallen Angel ?". 

"Neither" replied Sona. Hearing this both Rias and Akeno looked confused. The photos they were looking at contained bodies of 3 men which were lying around in a narrow alley. Recently the interference of both demons and fallen angels had been increased in their locality. To reduce the damage they caused, both Rias and Sona decided to send their clan members for night patrolling. So exchanging this kind of information had now become common for them. What was not common was the answer which Sona gave them. If neither demons or fallen angels were involved then it surely must have done by humans. But seeing the photos they all understood that this was not something a normal human could do. In the photos they could see that the bodies were heavily damaged and were beyond recognition. Seeing both of their confusion Sona replied in low voice   " It seems a being more sinister than devils or fallen angels have made its presence...."