A Normal Day.

Frankenstein walked in city noticing the hustle and bustle that you can find in any of the normal cities. He then looked at this watch, it was almost 1.00 P.M. The Sun was high and it was noon. He stopped by the nearest convenience store to pick something to eat. He entered the store and walked towards the bento (readymade lunch) section. He picked up a standard bento and walked towards the counter. While coming towards the counter he came across the newspaper and magazine section. He looked at them and picked up today's paper. What best way to learn about a new place is none other than looking over the local media. He reached the counter and handed the bento to the cashier. The cashier took the bento and asked Frankenstein whether he should heat it up for him. Frankenstein said yes and asked him a question. 

"Do you have old newspapers lying around. I wanted them as I am interested in an article but I couldn't find that particular newspaper". The cashier nodded and went to the storage section. He bought around 8 newspapers and handed over them to Frankenstein. "How much for all of these newspapers?" enquired Frankenstein. The cashier waved at him. "No need to pay for these. Anyhow these were going to be ended up for recycling". Frankenstein nodded and offered his thanks to him. He paid for his bento and today's newspaper. While coming to this convenience store he had spotted a park. Frankenstein moved his feets making way towards the park. He spotted at an empty bench and sat on it. He placed the bento towards his side and started reading the newspaper. The newspaper contained all the generic news. From collapsing economy to climate change. From sports to terrorism. Then he picked up local newspaper. This newspaper also contained pretty much the same news except for news when his line of sight fell towards one particular headline.

"Mysterious murder in Kuoh Town continues. Is is it the doing of a serial killer or is there something more to this?"  

Frankenstein carefully reads the article. In that it states that for a past few months people are being killed mysteriously. Their bodies are found in a very horrible state that the newspaper agencies can't even publish. The police department has also no clue what is going on. Though due to these events they have increased their night patrolling but it did not helped even a little. The murder spree continues terrifying some of the citizens. All the newspaper Frankenstein read, this was common in most of them. Frankenstein closed the papers and rubbed his chin. This topic has very much captured his curiosity. He then again opened the local newspaper and started to search for something. There two reasons why he bought the newspaper. The first being able to gather little info regarding this city. The second was to search for any advertisement regarding rental apartment. His main goal for now was to gather information and as went on gathering information, it will become inevitable to garner attraction from various sources. He has experienced this first hand from the organization called Union. In his original world when this organization learned about all the knowledge that Frankenstein had, they began persuading him. In the end  when their curiosity had gone beyond control, they tried to steal the knowledge from him by force. That is why Frankenstein has been laying low and running away from the Union.

He could not afford that now. At that time he was alone so he did not had not worry much. But now he had risk of bringing harm to someone who sincerely took care of him. This was the last thing he wanted. So he had decided to move out of the house and start to live on his own. He began hunting through the ad section looking for rental apartments. He circled out the one he decided to be the most fitting. He then looked for advertisement looking for baito (part time job) as he wanted to pay the rent of that apartment. After struggling for bit he finalized one. He then carefully folded the newspaper and put them aside. He took the bento and started eating. The bento was still hot. He enjoyed the meal, looking over the children who were full of innocence, their carefree attitude towards life. He finished his lunch, got up and started walking towards his home. Unknown to him a pair of dark eyes were observing him continuously with a creepy smile in its face.

(At Student Council Room, Kuoh Academy)

Rias and Sona were playing chess. As usual Sona was easily having a upper hand in the game. While playing the game they were also having small talks regarding various topics. Just when Sona was going to make her final move, Rias asked something which made Sona a bit nervous.

"I heard there is a new transfer student in our school. Every girl was talking about him and I also heard that he is in the same class with you too. So how is he? I mean is he really that handsome?" just as Rias finished she noticed that Sona has averted her gaze from the chess board. She was looking down as if she was thinking how to reply this unexpected question. She somehow manages to give a vague reply "Ye-, yes I think he has a good personality". She then hurriedly makes her next move in chess. This was move was the exact opposite of what she was going for. In honest terms it was completely a foolish move. Rias raised her brow seeing this but she did not said anything and just went with the game. In the next few minutes Sona messed the  whole game which was under her palm. Rias also observed that since she asked about the new transfer student Sona has been acting somewhat wierd. This is not Sona she knew. Even in dire situation Sona kept her head straight. But now she was completely acting nervous and shy. Rias just kept staring Sona to make some meaning behind her behavior. Sona noticed the stare coming from Rias, she then hurriedly looked at the chess board and then reality hit her. She had completely messed up the game. She did not wanted to talk about this any further. So she stood up and said to Rias in a cold tone "Rias I am not feeling well, let's continue our game next time." Rias understood that this was not the case but she stood and asked Sona to care of herself. This new student now attracted the curiosity of the heiress of the Gremory clan. "Huh new student. Certainly now I feel the need to meet him." Rias said this with a smirk and left the room.