The New Transfer Student.

Frankenstein was walking with the stranger named Asia just then a voiced echoed in his mind.

                                                          "She has a vey innocent soul"

Frankenstein: Indeed I also thought that she was a kind and innocent girl.

[Flashback (Frankenstein's POV)]

" Ahhh. I took up Mrs. Kaori offer but I did not know things are going to be played out. No I am just thinking over it too much its better I go to sleep"

"Frankenstein we need to talk" A voice came into Frankenstein' mind.

"Huh, this voice.. Its familiar, if it isn't my demented lover, my old friend who wants to talk to me but wait I didn't call out for the dark spear neither am I using my powers right now so how is it possible."

Just as Frankenstein was thinking the voice interrupted him and spoke again. 

"We need to talk". Frankenstein was sitting on his bed. He thought this is weird normally when he was in a fight only then the dark spear expressed its thought that too in limited words but now it seems that it wanted to have a full conversation with him. Nonetheless Frankenstein agreed.

Frankenstein: Please go on. I am all ears.

Dark Spear: To have an uninterrupted talk I am going pull your consciousness into me.

Frankenstein was a little bit hesitant but he made up his mind.

Frankenstein: I am ready please proceed.

Dark Spear: Before that you might wanna lie down. Its going to be a looong conversation....

[Present time]

Dark Spear: But there something else which is interesting about her soul.

Frankenstein: Hoh, and what is that ?

Dark Spear: She is not human...

(Back at Student Council Room, Kuoh Academy)

Tsubaki enters the rooms and walks towards Sona.

Sona: So Tsubaki, what did Principal wanted to inform us ?

Tsubaki: Well it was quite surprising. He wanted us to greet and welcome a new transfer student.

Sona: But we did not received any kind of information or profile about the new student.

Tsubaki: Well that is the interesting part. He said that it was an immediate transfer so he could not inform us well in advance. But he did say it was a boy who is from foreign country.

Sona: Hmm. I see, well we need to welcome him. Better to stand at gate and wait for him since we don't know how he looks.

Tsubaki: Understood but do we need to call other members of the council, they are busy preparing for the upcoming school festival.

Sona: No need to inform them. Let them do their work. We two will be going to welcome him.

(Frankenstein's POV)

Frankenstein: So she is not human? Huh that definitely seems interesting. Is she a noble or a werewolf? or a modified human?

Dark Spear: None

Frankenstein was quite surprised by this. He had not expected this answer.

Frankenstein: So what is she?