A New Friend.

Frankenstein returned home after taking a tour of the city. At evening he presented the idea of moving out and having a part time job to Mrs. Kaori. She was reluctant to let him go but she knew that he was doing this because he wanted to be independent and not to cause any trouble for her. She has to respect his decision. She inquired him about the apartment and job he was looking for. She took the details of the apartment and gave to it to the head butler. She then firmly declared to Frankenstein that she may allow him to stay alone but she will not allow to him to do part time job. Instead she will be giving him monthly allowances for his expenses. Frankenstein tried to refuse it but he knew that she was not going to budge, so he agreed. He then packed his bag. There was nothing much to carry. His original suit, 2 sets of clothes gifted by Mrs. Kaori and the school uniform. He packed them nicely and went to sleep.

Next day was Sunday so he had time on his hand to move to his new house. From the head butler Frankenstein had heard that his rental apartment has been cleaned and modified for him. This was surprising for him because all of this was done in just one night. Then he remembered the money and influence Mrs. Kaori had. For a person like her this shouldn't be a problem. He shrugged his thoughts and took the key from the butler. The day was bright and it clearly radiated positivity, yet somewhere deep down Frankenstein knew today something interesting will come up.

He reached his apartment. The apartment was small yet it was comfortable. It had a hall with kitchen attached, a small bedroom with bathroom and toilet attached and a balcony outside the hall. The room was fully furnished with a sofa and T.V in the hall, utensils and food items in kitchen, bedroom with a small bed and a study table across it. It was big enough for two people to stay comfortably. The Kuoh Academy was also not far from here. 

Frankenstein went to his bedroom, unpacked his bag and went towards the balcony. His room was on the 10th floor so it was a bit above from the everyday traffic air. Frankenstein stood at the balcony, gazing at the city. The city seemed to be peaceful yet it had so many mysterious that Frankenstein was curious to find out. But where to start ? Whom to ask ? How to make contacts? These all questions began running through his mind while watching the city from above. He went to his bed and just lied down with all these thoughts. Before he knew it, he dozed off. The bed was extremely comfortable and now that he was living alone he no longer had to worry about the safety of Mrs. Kaori.

When he opened his eyes it was already evening. He rubbed his eyes and stood up from the bed. He was still feeling sleepy so washed his face with cold water but that didn't help much. "Nothing better than a hot tea to make me feel fresh, I hope there is tea powder and milk in the kitchen" he thought. In the kitchen he found tea powder but he did not find milk. "Seems like I have to go for a little shopping. Well the evening is still so young, might well enjoy a slow walk in the sunset." He grabbed his wallet, locked his apartment and went on.

The way to apartment was very close but Frankenstein decided to take the longer route which was through the nearby park because he wanted to enjoy the walk. He came near the park and noticed something unusual. The park as well as its surrounding were empty, as if they have been evacuated. Frankenstein did not payed much heed and walked into the park. His sharp senses picked up some noises. "The noise of clashing metals ? A fight perhaps. Well whatever it may there is no harm in looking" saying this he slowly walked towards the sounds.

"Bitch you are not getting away this time." roared Issei.  "Boost, Boost, Boost" he charged his sacred gear and threw a punch. Kiba on the other hand summoned his sword and took his stance. Akeno had her wings out and she was flying above them to make sure the enemy doesn't get away. Asia was trembling in fear. Rias was supporting her while watching her peerage members.

"Haha, I accept that Asia is kind girl but I do no regret my decision of killing her. I had my goal and to achieve that her sacrifice was necessary." said Raynare with a prideful voice. "That's why bitches like you needs to die." argued Kiba. Raynare gave Issei a smile and  said "That date was truly wonderful. Even though I did not enjoy your company, it was because of you that I took a break after a long time." Hearing this Issei's anger exploded. He ran towards her and punched her in the gut with his charged gear. Immense pain flowed through Raynare's body. She spat a mouthful of blood. She knew her end was near. She cannot escape 5 devils who purely wanted her dead. In her last hope she unfurled her black wings and started to fly. Just then a yellow zap came from above throwing her hard on the ground. Akeno made sure she suffered every bit of that. Kiba who was waiting for his turn gripped his sword and came behind Raynare. With a swift blow he cut off her left wing.

"Ahahhhh,,,," cried Raynare. Dark red blood spew all over the ground soaking it wet. In all her fighting time this was the most painful moment. It was as if a part of her was snatched away from her. 

Kiba did't stop there, Rias gave him a nod hinting that it was time to end it. With a swirl Kiba came infront of Raynare and made a deep cut across her chest and then stabbed her heart.

Issei came towards her because he wanted to kill her by himself but was stopped by Rias. "Issei, Kiba that's enough" commanded Rias. Issei frowned upon hearing this "But I want to kil-" he was stopped by Rias "I said that's enough. She will not survive this. It is better to let her suffer and die than just killing her in a single blow." Kiba nodded and said "Yes Issei president is right. She cannot survive her wounds." Issei was still not satisfied but he went along with his clan members. All of them came together and in an instant a bright circle appeared beneath them and they all vanished into thin air.

Frankenstein was witnessing this from far away behind a tree. So much has happened before him that he cannot comprehend all the information. But he was now certainly sure that things like magic exists in this world and that might be his key to his original world. He then looked at the girl or monster girl who was lying on the ground. Wing torn off, stabbed in the heart, life was quickly fading away from her. While he wanted to know more about Rias, Issei, Asia and other people, he also wanted to know about this girl's side of story. Why was she attacked ? Who is she exactly ? What does she know about magic ? How much does she know about Rias and her members ? Many question marks appeared infront and him and he knew exactly the answer to them. The answer was lying on the ground half alive-half dead. He made sure nobody was in the vicinity and then started walking towards her.

Light was fading from eyes. Everything was becoming blurry. The pain she felt was also fading away. Her whole life was flashing before like a movie. She knew death was near so instead of a sad and disappointing look, she put up a proud face. Though it hurt like hell just to move a single muscle but she made sure she did it. She closed her eyes awaiting her inevitable death.

Just when she was near death, a strange sensation crept all over her body. Something evil, something very dark was flowing through her. Yet instead of scaring her, it gave her a sense of comfort. Frankenstein crouched down and held his right hand forward. His dark aura surrounded his arm and it changed its color

He then placed his hand over her heart and started transferring his aura

He then placed his hand over her heart and started transferring his aura. His aura did not heal her but it made the wounds to close up and stop the bleeding. "Hmm, that should do it for now. I can take a proper look back at my room" muttered Frankenstein.

While Frankenstein was transferring his aura, Raynare slowly opened her eyes to see what was happening to her. She neither had the strength to open her mouth or move her body, even opening her eyes was like a huge burden. 

What she saw was a truly beautiful sight. A young man holding her in arms while looking directly at her. He was carrying her in princess style. He had sharp features with fair complexion. His eyes were blue which seemed to be deeper than ocean. His smile, far more charismatic than anyone she has met. Her skipped a beat looking at him. Even in this condition she could help but blush a little. She was smiling faintly in heart because toady she finally experienced a phenomenon called miracles, she was now sure that miracles indeed existed in this world and such miracle could even happen to someone like her. Just then with a content heart and a happy face, her consciousness parted ways with her and she fell in a deep sleep.